Skipped a beat

It's already been 2 weeks since Liv moved here and corona is getting worser than ever.Places been shut down for 5 weeks like school and everything,only groceries and pharmacy that still open,but their restricted the visitors too, so it's worse it's bad and Liv is getting even more bored day by day.

But she have a secret place that she loves to visit to erase this boredom.

There is a night club, a hidden gem one. She know this night club from tiktok and it's at the city central at the downtown area.And last night she visited there,it's still open cause it's located at hidden area.

She also extended her car rental and already paid more to the car rental office.

10:30AM

this lockdown,her sleeping schedule going nowhere because last night she just visited that night club and it was a blast, one of the advantage visiting a club and being confident there is you got to met so many friends in your life, it's an aesthetic decorated night club with a karaoke facility anyone can sing there even though they have voice like a rat. She perform 3 songs last night and became an instant superstar last night.

She don't even remember what happens next. She only drink once, but when she came home her body is like falling into pieces, thank god she didn't cause any scene in the trafic last night or crash this rented car, she drove home safely fortunately.

And it seems hard to woke up with a condition like this so she pushed herself to wake up and put herself in a nice seated position, doing some stretches, then she succeeded to left her comfy bed inside this comfy cabana hut.

She forgot because last night she was half drunk,arrived home feeling messy, only taking off her makeup washing her face change her clothes and fall asleep to this comfy queen sized bed.

Until she realised that she have undried clothes that she still hanged in her mini backyard,She forgot to took them all. Sometimes she forgot that dubai weather and indonesian weather is totally different,when you dry your clothes here it will dried easily especially in this kind of season. So it only took 1-2 hours to dry.

But in indonesia almost half of the day to make it dry. In UK she rarely dried her clothes at her appartment because of the freezing and rainy weather.She always dried her laundry on her balcony for her small fabrics items like socks, gloves, towels,the rest of it she brings it to the self service laundry and she washed the rest of her clothes there.

And when she arrived at her mini backyard it's true that her clothes were absolutely dry but still getting the nice flower scented smell from the detergent she bought from the supermarket and became totally clean,she thought that she should use this product more often in the future.

"heyy siss"

Someone from a far just called me.

She looked around trying to find where that sound came from.

And it was Aisha.

Her closest neighbour since she first came here,besides Elena,but Elena only work here as a receptionist and bartender she lives in one of those dubai city centre apartment.

Aisha is from india she is a student here in dubai in one of dubai's best college in city centre majoring pharmacy but eventually lockdown happened and every school and colleges are going through online studies, but what Liv admired the most is she is a hard working girl only 20 but she have a part time job as a barista here in the hut neighborhood, and her salary is decent for a 20 year old girl like her.

"hey Aisha, what you doin"

"just chillin, you must forget your laundry right? "
Aisha make fun of her