Summer love blossoms

Its already mid of june. All these times Liv thought that she will locked up in prison because of this lockdown, but ended up she found a quiet, calming, and relaxing place that can accomodate her in this rona time. But she have to say its more than enough, plus she got a 2 beautiful views, beach views and Dave :)

Since he came into her life, she spent almost everyday being with him, most of the time just the two of them together, alone.

And this june is really having a good start,her relationship with everybody around her is getting better and better everyday. The sun is shining more and more brighter everyday, and her wish is that this covid to going down and down everyday until it disappears.

So it better be came true.

So this morning she spend her time jogging not only with Dave but with Liana and her boyfriend Ahmed,Aisha and Danny joined them. Kinda distracting Dave and Liv's moment but its okay, it's a summer celebration, so it better to celebrate it together with all of their friends.

After jogging Liv and the girls are joining other neighbours who's into tanning today, she wear her most comfiest swimsuit and having a good tan with the girls, she missed being sunkissed like this.

Liv's bathingsuit for tanning

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Aisha is done doing her tanning.

"that's it i'm done"

Liv peeked her skin color with taking of my sunglasses.

"GURL THAT COLOR LOOKS SO NICE ON YOU"Liv compliment her

"NOT GONNA LIE ITS SO BEAUTIFUL"

Aisha seems blushed.

"thankyouu, its enough is it? "Aisha make sure to Liv

"yessss that color looks fit on youu"Liv keeps complimenting her because Aisha's skin looks really good right now

"okayyy that's it i'm done now"
Aisha was about to packed her things and leave Liv on this sandy beach infront of our hut residency.

"waittt are u just gonna leave me? "Liv ask her while joking around

"i had a lot of college things to do, and i'm afraid to get sunburn in this month. If you need me just come to my hut"Said Aisha

"alright then, cheer up college girl💪"Liv cheering her up

"thanks siss"

Then after Aisha packed her stuff she immediately leave.

Then Liv continue her tanning.

She see herself in her mirror she's not tan enough.

"hey"