The big bad news

March 2020
She woke up this  morning,flipping through the tv channels the news really breaks down.
That virus thing,the corona virus already spreads all over the world not only around asian pacific area like yesterday at the end of january.

Which means that she can't go outside stuck in the inside,and she's really panicking right now. She can't even go back to the UK right now they almost closed all the airports access and stuff for a while now. And the bad thing is she catch a cold this morning :)

She have an allergic reaction to coldness so wherever or whenever she consumed something cold,stayed in a place that's chilly a little bit too long. She will get this allergic reaction like coughing, sneezing, sore throat that last for about a month :)

But she don't wanna do those tests,that they do if you have these virus symptoms. so she called her mom back in indonesia and she's a doctor.she said to her if she don't wanna do the tests, she better stay inside and don't go anywhere,so its a self isolation.

Thankfully the hotel service here was superb,the hotel staffs and workers already predict the whole thing since this corona rumour thing were blew up, she got 2 days free for her room extended stay.And one of the hotel workers always provide her some medicine,food ,and the anti covid aminities such as mask, and antiseptic hand gel they leave it infront of her room.

It's been 3 days she isolate herself in this beautiful hotel room, she have a beautiful view but she easily get bored, she's  deppresed and still wondering and in denial phase like why this shit's happening?, and when is this gonna end?, and trying to figure it out everything for the future.

And she came to a conclusion, that she really have to stay here for a while and move out of here ASAP, if the govermen unrestricted the rules. Even though it's been like a week she's in dubai,she loved it here,but after a thoughtful consideration,She have to stay here for a while,about the budget hopefully she can survive here. For maybe a year, she really hope that 2021 will be a lot better than this and she can move to another country and travel to more country.

So at this day 3 after self isolation,she get a lot better from her  flu and cold.She ordered kareem to take her  to nearest supermarket, to buy pharmacies and stuffs for her own needs first. And let the hotel cleaning girl and cleaning boy to let them clean her room hygienically, cause they asked her so many times to clean her room before, but she's in a self isolation phase so they have to waited for her until she get better and get out of her room.

After getting what she need foods,munchies,medicines and stuff she order kareem again to take her to a car rental.She really needed a car for sightseeing looking for an accomodation.

Even though in the hotel room they don't have stoves or any cooking utensils like that. She bought the cooking utensils and cooking ingredients instead.if in the near future she already get her own accomodation.

And then she arrived in this car rental place, she's actually afraid. She never rental a car in other country,she worried if the whole  process will be sucks, but she think to herself like "hey its okay its all you need, and you need to get out from your comfort zone to get everything you need now"

After she arrived at the car rental place,she  talked a lot with the manager. The manager mr. Ali was a nice person,he really informs everything about the safety regulations and agreements for rental car in these hard times.

She rental a black 2013 ford car. Still in a nice condition this is what she needs, the engine still good, the tank for the gasoline is still nice, the acu water and everything still in a good condition, clean too. She took a 10 minute test drive around that rental place too. She rented this car about 750 dirhams for 2 weeks.

So let's see where will she go with this car in the future,so she exiting the car rental place with this 2013 ford car.Even though she's not fully recovered from her flu, and cold allergy she drive through the town searching for an afordable flat, or accomodation that she can stay in this whole rona situation. She parked her car in the desert area,don't know what area that she's stepping in right now,she's scrolling down through her phone looking for an accomodation.

She already visited the first and second accomodation. The first accomodation is like a villa with a beach view looks promising but she have a bad feeling, this is a luxurious stay villa and the price is about 8000-10000$ per month :)

Its almost the same price as her gabriella hearst dress and miu miu shoes but you have to pay it per month, so long goodbye for this accomodation.

The second accomodation is like a palmy ecoey vibes villa never expected this in a desert hot area. The price is good its around 5000-7000 dollars per 5 months but the furnishing is terrible here. This is very different from the website's photos. The terrace,the front area seems so good but the inside are terrible a lot of cracks in the wall and ceiling.

And overhead rainshower on a bathtub. It's her biggest pet peeves so it's a no! . After she came back from her second accomodation survey,its getting dark outside she don't want to get more sicker, and tommorow or maybe two days later she'll be able to drive around and search for other accommodation that will suits her.