Bonus chapter

A/N
If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram, my username is serena_is_a_stay.💜🫶

My tik Tok is Atlantisstay.

This chapter takes place in Minho's office..

It's a rainy day, the pitter-patter of rain on the window makes it hard to concentrate for Minho. He hears a knock on his door, and with a weary sigh, he calls out to let someone in. The door opens, and Jisung walks in, the sound of rain is still going on outside in the hallway.

Jisung was soaked in water which immediately made Minho worry as he pulled him into the office.

"Sweetheart, why are you soaked in rain water?"

Jisung shivered slightly, cuddling his head in Minho's warm chest, he chuckled, "I was going to take the car, but then it wouldn't start. I started to walk and on the way it started to rain."

Minho embraced him, "you should have waited for me at home, love."

Jisung cuddled more into Minho's chest, "No way, I wasn't going to miss a whole day of our anniversary."

Minho gently grabbed Jisung's hand, rubbing the ring on his finger while also staring at his own.

"Ah, yes," Minho smiled, "But you know, the best time to celebrate our wedding anniversary is at night, love.."

Jisung blushed and giggled, "Oh, really?"

"You know I'm right."

Minho brushed a strand of hair out of Jisung's face as Jisung spoke, "We will have a good night..but our day should be good as well. Take off work, just for the rest of the day and you can come back tomorrow...please."

Minho smirked, "anything for you. Do you remember what you told me three years ago?"

Jisung plastered a confused look on his face, "Before we got married. What did I say three years ago?"

"Do you remember what you said when you were in the hospital, after getting shot? I asked how you were so positive and okay even in a situation like that, and you said..'Because I have you by my side, that's all the reason I need.' at that moment, I knew more than anything I wanted to marry you, so of course..I can take the rest of the day off amd more days after that if thats what you wish."

Jisung giggled, his clothes still dripping water. "Let's go." He said excitedly as he grabbed Minho's hand and ran out of the office.