Jisung's bruises.

(RECAP)...

"Wow..you really aren't like anyone I've ever met." Minho said.

"In a good or bad Sense?" Jisung asked jokingly.

"A good one of course. Im sure there are plenty of people out there who haven't learned how to control it like you do. But I feel like even if you didn't know how to, you would still be doing this to challenge yourself. People find a tendency to run away from the things that scares them, even my members. But you don't. For you..you find it fun, the most dangerous and life risking things you will do just for fun. That's what I really like about you. You don't run away from danger."

jisung felt flattered by the somewhat compliment. "You don't either, Minho"

Minho turned turned to look at jisung for a split second, but even that split second have him butterflies. Those shiny brown eyes looking at him like that. The warm smile that made his stomach twist and turn. The dimple's that were so visible on his face that he just wanted to swim in them. And finally the name that left jisung's mouth just now..His name. The thing he had he had been craving all morning. It sounded so magical hearing jisung sat it.

"Oh, i'm sorry, I forgot for a second that I can't call you by your name at work." Jisung apologized.

"No no, don't apologize." Minho said as he was trying to control his cravings.

"Sir..I have a question. Why were you so quick to get mad at Piere, when you specifically told me not to cause trouble."

"I just..um, well..why did you grab my hand?" Minho said trying to change the subject.

"Because..I didn't want you to end up hurting him and making trouble for yourself."

Minho didn't respond. Jisung noticed.

"I-Im sorry if I offended you by grabbing your hand or not watching my words. It won't happen again, sir."

Minho clenched the driving wheel hearing another 'sorry' from jisung.

"HAN. Please stop apologizing to me." Minho said a little frustrated.

"But what if I do something wrong?" Jisung questioned.

"I don't see you doing anything wrong." Minho mumbled but jisung heard.

They drove the rest of the hour in small talks.

They had been gone for three hours since they made occasional stops for snacks and to use the bathroom.

(No but like for real..Minho wouldn't do this with anybody else😭)

Then they finally made it back and reached the building. And jisung checked the time.

"Shit! We've been gone for three hours?" Jisung blurted out.

Minho nodded his head in confusion as to why jisung yelled.

"I-I need to go, sir! I will see you in your office."

"Wait, jisu-" But before Minho could finish the younger bolted away.

What the hell?

Minho thought.

Jisung raced to the locker room and met Antonio, who had his arms crossed.

"Just on time, HAN."

"I'm sorry for showing up later than expected, boss and me just finished the job." Jisung exclaimed.

Antonio cracked his knuckles. "Your still on time, now let's get started."

Jisung looked around.

"You don't have your boys to hold me down this time?"