Antonio's Punishment Part 2

(RECAP)...

Jisung heard Minho's voice and lifted his head then stretched. "Okay, let's go...I'm kind of excited to see what you have up your sleeve for him today."

"Eager I see?"

"You have no idea, that side of you is kind of, y'know.."

Minho looked at Jisung. "I don't know, tell me."

"Never mind, let's go do this.."

Jisung followed Minho into the basement where they saw Anotnio sleeping in the same chair he was in the last time Minho was down there.

Antonio saw Minho and Jisung standing at the basement's entrance but he looked away.

'He already dares to show disrespect?'

Minho didn't know how he should start the torture session this time so he asked Jisung, "Any suggestions?"

"Tease him with a gun for a little bit and then go to the knives."

Minho was shocked at how fast Jisung had answered. "Are you sure you don't want to do this?"

"Yes, I like when you do it."

Minho smiled at him and walked towards Antonio.

"Well, we haven't even made it to day 3 yet and you look awful," Minho said as he changed his tone and demeanor.

"..." Antonio didn't want to say anything, he knew any word that came out of his mouth would just piss his boss off more. He turned his gaze back at Jisung and just stared at him, he didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do, and he didn't even know if he felt bad or not. A man's pride and ego are very important to him.

Minho pulled out a gun from under his shirt,

(Like in the movies..)

and pointed it at Antonio.

Seungmin, who got into the basement area very shortly after they did, flinched at Minho's actions. Of course, Antonio deserved to die, Seungmin understood that, but he didn't want Minho to act out of complete impulse, but then again...He also understood that this was about getting revenge for the one he was in love with, and he wasn't going to question love.

Antonio became paralyzed as the gun lined the middle of his forehead. "S-Sir, please don't do this! I swear that I will stay away from HAN and never touch him again! Just please let me live!"

Minho looked at Jisung and smirked approving to him as he saw that this method was truly scaring Antonio.
"What do you want me to shoot? Your head, your arm, or your leg, you get to choose." Minho said as he pointed the gun at every spot he had spoken.

"N-None sir, I don't want to choose."

"Oh..so you want me to choose?"

"No sir!"

"Ohh, I understand now...Jisung, you choose."

Jisung walked out of the shadows and into the light then said, "I choose...His head."

Antonio gasped and bowed his head over and over again, "No, please! HAN I'm so sorry for what I did to you, I know it was wrong and I will never go near you again or say rude things to you!"

Jisung crossed his arms, "How about when you called me bosses little girl."

Minho looked at Jisung a little shocked but quickly dismissed it.

"I'm so sorry for saying that!" Antonio said as he was continuously bowing his head.

"Fine, since you're sorry, I won't shoot you."

Antonio sighed in relief but wasn't ready for the pain to come after.

Minho used a knife to make his other leg match the one he destroyed yesterday and also to make cuts on his face and even more slices on his stomach. The only reason that this is pain worse than hell is because these cuts go pretty deep and since he is losing so much blood he is so out of it that he doesn't know if he's going to die or not, and not to mention the undeniable pain it was...