The almost confession?

(RECAP)...

⚠️Trigger warning! overdose of pills in this chapter!⚠️

"Thank you, Jisung."

Jisung was taken back from the sudden praise. "For what?"

"For finding me."

--

When they arrived at the house the guards there were relieved since both of the boys had left in a hurry. After they got inside Minho had Jisung show all of his bruises, it only motivated Minho more to hurt Antonio.

"Are you tired?" Minho asked.

"A little bit, I should head to bed.."

Minho was almost sad to hear that, he wanted every little bit of time he had to be with Jisung, but I guess he should realize to be controlling of his cravings, no matter how hard they try to control him. "Yeah, me to.." Minho said quietly.

They both had gotten ready for bed and they were in their own rooms. Jisung was having problems going to sleep, and so was Minho, both for the same exact reason..They were without each other..Minho could still somehow find his way to sleep thinking that Jisung is going to be okay. But Jisung had found his pill bottle and took 1 of them. After about 30 minutes the pill still wasn't working, he really could not go to sleep and he didn't know why. So, jisung got fustraited and took a handful..
That however, DID put him to sleep. But the next morning when his alarm went off..He didn't wake up.

Minho turned off his alarm and went out of his room. He didn't see Jisung which was odd because they had their alarms set for the same time. Minho shrugged it off thinking that Jisung was being stubborn and snoozed his alarm.

'He'll be out soon' Minho thought.

But after he had finished getting ready, he still didn't see Jisung. Minho went to Jisung's bedroom door and knocked gently. "Jisung, it's time to wake up."
But there was no answer, not even an annoying groan from the knocking. "Jisung, I'm coming in now." minho said as he slowly opened the door. He saw Jisung sleeping on his bed, he heavily debated on waking him up, but then...he saw Jisung's pill bottle on the nightstand next to his bed almost empty. He looked at Jisung worriedly and put all the pieces together. He then quickly rushed to Jisung and shook him aggresivley. "JISUNG!! Wake up!" Minho said shaking him even harder but Jisung wasn't moving. He knew for sure now that Jisung wasn't just sleeping. Minho picked him up bridal style and took him to the car then put him in the passenger seat.

Then he started driving.

In the middle of his speeding he pulled out his phone and called Seungmin.

"Hello sir, why arent you here ye-"

"-There's no time to explain! I just need you to know that i probably won't be at work today, I swear it's for a good reason. I need you again to be in charge while im gone, don't fuck it up."

Before Seungmin could say another word Minho hung up.

(if i was Seungmin i would just be sobbing at this point bruh-😭)

Minho continued speeding to the hospital.

"Just hang in there Jisung, were almost there just hold on." Minho mumbled concerningly.

--

Once they reached the hospital, Minho picked up Jisung out of the car and eventually they both ended up in the emergency room. Jisung was laying down on a hospital bed while Minho was sitting down fastly bouncing his knee up and down waiting for the doctor to come in. But he indeed shot up as fast as a bullet when the doctor walked in.

"So, how is he??" Minho asked.

"He will be fine, this was caused by over use of sleeping pills, if you had gotten here any later then..there's not a way i could say he would still be with us...Also, I think you would want to know that Jisung right now is indeed awake..he is just paralyzed for now..he can hear me you and me speaking right now, he just can't move."

Minho was so worried about Jisung that he forgot that Jisung himself took over half a bottle of pills.."When will he be able to move??"

"Here soon, i'd say in 30 minutes to an hour..but once he does have the ability to move.. " The doctor leaned in to whisper, "I encourage you to ask if he took those pills for..other reaons.."

Minho shivered at the thought of Jisung doing this to take himself out of this world, but..what reason would he have? That couldn't have been his intent..right?"

Minho sat next to Jisung's bed side and watched him sleep. He was thankful he brought him here in time.

Even though the doctor told him he was going to wake up, Minho couldn't shake off that feeling that he wouldn't.

--

After a while Minho was getting really impatient. He unconciously grabbed Jisung's hand and started talking, "Hey Jisung, I was told you could hear me right now, i think im going to use this to my advantage and speak freely since..y'know. "

Minho for some reason waited for a response, when he again realized he wasn't going to get one he talked again. "You really scared me this morning, when I saw that half empty pill bottle next to your sleeping body..I panicked. You didn't take them for..THAT reason right? I really hope not, There's not a reason i could think of for you to do that. You are a strong, brave person. When i first met you i freaked out.. I thought since you were back in my life that my heart would soften and it would be a bad thing since i had to harden a bunch of it to get to where i am now. My heart did soften since i've really gotten to know you..But in a good way. I can talk to someone about my past because i'm comfortable with you. I can look at you and feel my heart beating  through my chest. I can hear you say my name and get this odd sensation throughout my body. You make me feel a way i've never felt before..and Jisung...I want you to know this..I-"

Minho didn't get to finish what he was going to say as Jisung had opened his eyes.