Disappeared.

(RECAP)..

Minho hugged Jisung even tighter, "I don't deserve you, Jisung."

"But that's the thing... You do. Thank you for bringing me here and opening my eyes to this side of you, I love you."

Minho broke the hug and stared Jisung in the eyes.

"I love you too."

Just then, Minho got a call from Suengmin.

--

He answered the phone,

"What is it?"

"I am sorry to bother you on the weekend, sir. I just wanted to know if you are at the house."

"I'm not, why?"

"Your not? I assume your out with Jisung then. Well, never mind, it was just a small issue with our computers, but we can fix it."

Before Minho could say anything else the call hung up.

"We have to go back to work?" Jisung asked with a sad tone.

"No, sweetheart," Minho laughed, "It was just a small issue, they will fix it."

Jisung smiled happily and sat back down on the bench, he then sighed, "I haven't had a day like this in a while, just being able to...be."

Minho sat next to him and grabbed his hand, "Get used to it."

"I have a question, Minho"

"Shoot." He replied.

"Why... Do you love me? Like, how did you fall for me?"

Minho tapped his foot, "You are such a sweet person. The first thing I noticed about you when we first met back at those apartments, was that you really cared about other people and their well-being. Then, when you came into my mafia and I realized it was you, I decided to always have my eye on you and make sure you were cared for. Even though I didn't have much experience with you, I still wanted to make sure you were always okay and happy. I guess you could say, it was love at first sight... also, you are so fucking beautiful."

Jisung felt the tinted pink appear on his face as Minho looked at him. "What about you? Why did you fall in love with me?"

"Do you even have to ask!?" Jisung exclaimed, "It's because you're such a tease!"

"Is that all?" Minho asked softly.

"N-No... From day one, you always protected me, and were there for me. You even told me if I needed anything you would drop everything to come see me. At all these moments you protected me, complimented me, gave me special treatment... My heart raced at all those times, and it still races to this day when you look at me when you touch me and when you kiss me, it just-"

The younger was interrupted when Minho turned his face so they could kiss.

Once he pressed his lips on Jisung's, both of their eyes instantly closed and they fell into it. Minho took a huge breath during the kiss and moved his body slightly to align with Jisung's.

Jisung slowed down his lips before slowly pulling back.

Minho used his thumb to rub the younger's lips, "Is your heart racing now?"

They shared eye contact for a split second before Jisung shoved him away and looked the other way, "Such a tease."

The older laughed, and rubbed Jisung's thigh, "Oh, you know you like it."

Just then, he got yet another call from Seungmin, which made Jisung turn around.

"Hang on, baby, I got to take this."

Minho got up and walked a little way away so Jisung couldn't hear the conversation, he didn't want Jisung worrying about work,

"Seungmin, why do you keep calling me?"

"Sir! Are you at Huntingdon Park?"

"Um, yeah, how did you know?"

"You need to get out of there now!! We found the issue with the computers, as Felix was trying to fix it suddenly two blue dots showed up on the screen with a map behind it showing us the name of the park, we got hacked and your location is known!"

Minho very quickly turned around to look at Jisung, but when he turned around, Jisung was gone.