Let's not be late.

"I'm tired." Jisung said.

Minho chucked a little bit and removed a stranded piece of hair out of jisung's face. "Then sleep." He said softly.

After a couple minutes minho heard light snores coming from jisung.

"I promise you jisung, no matter what happens..I will stay by your side."

                   THE NEXT DAY

Minho was woken up by his alarm and turned it off. He felt the numbness on his legs from jisung laying on them all night. He wondered how he was going to wake jisung this time. But overall..he really wanted to hear jisung laugh, especially because of what happened last night.

So minho decided to tickle him again. Jisung immediately started laughing in Minho's lap, and minho couldn't help but laugh as well. "It's time to get up, Jisung." Minho said in a quiet voice.

Jisung yawned and stretched. "How do you wake up this early almost everyday?" Jisung asked jokingly. Minho sighed in a exhausted tone to reply to jisung's joking one and said, "Practice."

Jisung stretched a little more before finally sitting up. But before jisung could get off the couch Minho yanked his shirt backwards making jisung fall back on his lap. "Jisung..say my name."

Jisung then stopped himself from widening his eyes. There was a certain tone to Minho's voice when he said that to him. And jisung heard it clearly. "You want me to say it again?"

"Yes..please do it." Minho said as he waited.

"Minho.."

Minho felt so happy on the inside and it felt weird. He never would have thought someone could make him feel this much sensation just by saying his name. And not just any someone... Jisung.

Minho chuckled at the boy that sat back up next to him. "Come on..let's get ready to go" Minho said.

Jisung got off the couch and followed Minho into the bathroom. While Minho was brushing his teeth jisung was just staring at him. After about a minute passed Minho finished brushing his teeth and caught Jisung's stare.

"Is something wrong?" Minho asked while returning the stare.

"No, I just still can't believe that your the guy from 2 years ago."

Minho wiped his mouth with a towel. "Well, I had time to process, I guess your still going through that stage huh?" He asked with a smirk.

Minho walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom as Jisung followed again. "How could I not? It's a lot to take in, and..also the fact that 3RACHA know where I am."

The older turned around quickly at Jisung's words.

"But..I know everything is going to be okay."

Minho softly smiled and went through his closet then grabbed a hoodie and sweats for jisung.

Minho grabbed the clothes he was going to wear and said, "I'm going to go shower. Since we don't have time for the both of us to shower. You can shower after we get back because we're leaving early again."

(Or, here me out..how about you two just shower together???🙏)

Jisung didn't question it and started to change when Minho left to go shower.

                20 MINUTES LATER.

Minho got out of the shower and rushed to out his clothes on. When he finished drying his hair he left the bathroom and saw jisung on the couch with his phone in his hand.

"Jisung, you ready?"

Jisung turned his head to see Minho out of the shower and he nodded his head. They both left the house, got in the car, and Minho started driving.

The ride there was mostly quiet since Minho was trying to get there really quickly. And jisung was trying not to laugh at the whole situation.

Once they got there Minho sighed in relief seeing that no one was there yet. And jisung couldn't contain his laugh anymore, and he busted out with laughter.

Minho looked at jisung a little startled
"What's so funny?"

"Nothing..just how you are on being here before anyone else." Jisung said as he continued laughing. Minho laughed as well.

(I HONESTLY LAUGHED WHILE WRITING THIS BECAUSE I WAS JUST IMAGINING IT!)

They both went inside the building. And about 20 minutes later there was a knock on the office door. Jisung got up to go get it but before he could Minho stopped him. "Don't..I got it."

Jisung looked at minho confusingky as he walked by. But the next thing he heard sent chills down his spine.

"Antonio? What are you doing here?"

A/N
Here's another chapter!! I hope you like it, it's not as good as the other ones but I will make the next chapter better!!! So please bear with me💜🙏

I will post the first chapter of my second Minsung story either tonight or tomorrow! Love you my lovelys, please be excited!!💜💜