That was, until he felt the pressure in his abdomen.

"Need to poop," Ba Reum said, clutching his abdomen and looking at Hyuk, unsure what he needed to do now.

"Well, let's get you to the toilet," Hyuk said, seeing the little looking at him for guidance. He helped the little to his feet and rushed to the toilet. The sleeper luckily had a drop seat, which Hyuk opened, and clumsily pulled the diaper down a little so Ba Reum could sit on the toilet.

Ba Reum was glad when he managed to sit down before he started to poop, only slightly hindered by the sleeper and the diaper around his thighs.

By now, all the liquids he had drunk with the food seemed to have seeped down, and it was unsurprising that he started to pee at the same time, the muscles clenching setting of his bladder.

Only, his penis had been pointing the wrong direction, and instead of peeing in the toilet, it went over the seat, half of it ending in the diaper, and half of it ending next to it, wetting the sleeper.

Ba Reum didn't even notice it at first, too busy with his body, but Hyuk saw the widening wet spot on the front of the sleeper, and already patted Ba Reum's head with a big hand, knowing that the little was going to be upset because of it.

"Done?" Hyuk asked when he didn't hear any noise anymore.

"Yes," Ba Reum said, smiling at Hyuk, glad that he had done messy in the toilet instead of his diapers. Sometimes, when he was in little space home alone, he had messed himself, but not this time.

"That's good. Let's get you wiped, and we can get you into a clean sleeper," Hyuk said, making Ba Reum look at the man in confusion.

"Why?" Ba Reum asked, not understanding the smile that Hyuk gave him.

"It seemed like Hyuk wasn't alert enough to help you," the caregiver said, deciding to just take the responsibility for it, in the hope it would make Ba Reum realise that it wasn't that bad.

"What?" Ba Reum said, looking down at the sleeper, and only just know noticing it was wet, "oh no, I dirtied it."

"It's okay. I got more than one," Hyuk said, glad that he had foreseen to buy a few more, "here why, don't we first make sure you're wiped and take off the clothes."

Ba Reum frowned, but Hyuk's easy way of taking control of the situation was making it easier for Ba Reum to not be upset at the situation. After all, if the caregiver wasn't angry with him, then it couldn't be that bad.

Bending down, with his hands on the floor and his bum in the air, he let Hyuk wipe the rest of the dirt away, before he got up again. The sleeper and the half-wet diaper were taken off, and before Ba Reum could be cold, Hyuk had lifted him, and he could snuggle closer to that massive heat the man produced.

"So, let's get you into a clean diaper first. Might as well give you another layer of salve," Hyuk said, smiling when he saw the pout on the little's face.

"Again?" Ba Reum asked, trying not to seem as if he was complaining, even though he really didn't want to have the salve.

"Yes, again. I think the rash is clearing up a little," Hyuk said, wondering if he could convince Ba Reum to take the tube and apply it himself during the week in the hope of clearing it up completely.

Ba Reum wiggled a little while it was being applied, but it was true what the caregiver had said. The whole area felt less pained and itchy and warm then before, and it was actually nice that it was getting better.

He always had such trouble getting rid of rashes, seeing that he kept on having small accidents, small dribbles, during the week, which caused him to sit in moist underpants for a long time.

Hyuk smiled down at him, and Ba Reum couldn't help but smile back, feeling the warmth in his stomach. The man was exactly like he had imagined a mommy would be, warm and caring, wanting to get rid of all his pains, but gentle.

It felt nice when he helped Ba Reum sit up, and the little took advantage to push his face a little closer against the man, not quite a hug, but close, and more than happy when a big hand came to stroke his back, before he stepped away.

"Let's see what I got," Hyuk said, taking out a light blue sleeper that was decorated with dark blue dog footsteps.

"Is pretty too," Ba Reum said, looking wide eyed at the clothing item. It had been so long since he had worn a piece of clothing that no one else had worn before, and today, he was already on his second.

Hyuk helped his feet in the footsies, before sliding it up over Ba Reum's arms, and closing it up completely, the diaper bulge visible through the tight fabric.

"You look adorable," Hyuk said, feeling his caregiver instincts being calmed. It felt so nice to provide for the little, both the care and the items, and to see the smile on Ba Reum's face made it all so purposeful and perfect.

"Lookie, is doggy steps," Ba Reum said, walking with his fingers over the sleeper, counting them until he lost his count.

"I got an idea," Hyuk said, "why don't we watch a movie with a doggy in there."

"Oh, that's a good idea," Ba Reum gasped, his eyes wide in delight. Hyuk smiled and lifted the little, taking him down the stairs, and put him in the couch.

"Here, why don't you take unicorn with you, and here is your paci as well," Hyuk said, handing the items to Ba Reum, who easily accepted them. A blankie was tucked around the little.

"Uk, where?" Ba Reum asked when the man went away for a moment.

"We'll need dessert if we're going to watch a movie," Hyuk said, "I'll be right back."

"Dessert?" Ba Reum said, surprised. He didn't deserve dessert; he hadn't even been able to finish his dinner. Perhaps mommy meant that he was just going to get dessert for himself.

Not that Ba Reum minded. Smiling down at unicorn, he petted the plushie while he tucked his paci in his mouth.

Hyuk looked back and saw the scene, glad that the little seemed comfy. He knew that Ba Reum probably wasn't hungry, but one didn't need to be hungry to enjoy a nice vanilla ice cream.

Taking a cone, he made sure to give Ba Reum a smaller size, and matched his own to not let the little feel as if he got less. It was also important to respect that Ba Reum's stomach probably wasn't used to so much food, and he didn't want the little to eat himself sick either.

Returning to the couch, he handed one cone to a surprised looking Ba Reum.

"For me?" the little asked, and Hyuk nodded with a smile.

"Yes, I got my own, see," the big man said, showing off his own cone.

"But didn't finish my plate," Ba Reum said, his eyes fixated on the simple vanilla ice cream. The last time he had ice cream had been on his birthday, and that was nearly a year ago. And he loved vanilla the best.

"That's okay. Here," Hyuk said, and Ba Reum took it without much protest, trying to make it last as long as he could while he watched the movie and snuggled close to Hyuk, the man occasionally needing to wipe Ba Reum's face, but happy that the little was happy.