'Whatever'

“Hmmm” Aren closes his eyes and thinks.

“Is there a problem?” Zella asks.

“I just got a bad feeling.” Aren opens his left eyes and then opens both eyes and stands straight. 

Someone he didn’t know is walking to him and Zella.

The man's face looks like older Zedric.

“Uncle?” Zella softly asks.

The man raises his hand and moves it so fast to hit Aren. Aren catches his hand in the air.

The man frowns.

Aren pushes his hand away.

“Tsk!” The man frowns.

“What kind of disaster have you done? The moment you arrived in this house, your father needed a medical assistant. Now I was called to counsel after you assaulted a noble child? You and your mother are so good at making trouble!”

Aren didn’t comment.

He stares at the man taller than him and pulls Zella behind him.

“So?”

The man frowns and fixes his suit.

“Come with me and apologize to the Viscount now.”

Aren chuckles.

“You go first. I’ll follow you.”

“What?” The man's face became crimson red from anger.

He raises his hand and the guards behind him hold the hilt of their sword.

Aren watches them with calm expression.

“Uncle! This is too much! If you need someone to explain you should go to the Alistre! It was their problem in the first place. Cousin only lends a helping hand!” Zella said angrily.

“Why extend a helping hand? Do you think we can afford to make an enemy out of the Viscount family? Or do you think your half sibling will appreciate what you did? Don’t be delusional like your mother. You are just an unwanted mistake!”

He said pointing at Aren’s face.

“Grab him!” 

Elite jumps up the carriage nearby. He removes two of his long knives and jumps to Bentley.

Bentley flinched and raised his sword to block Elite. 

The sword made a clear vibrating noise before it ended. Elite had already turned around and hit him again.

Aren takes out his sword and looks at Zella.

“Close your eyes for a minute.”

“Be careful.”

Zella closes her eyes.

Aren runs to the eight soldiers.

They surrounded him and brandished their swords.

Aren calmly clenched on his sword, calming the raging instinct to kill.

His eyes flash a bit as he starts his attack.

Two sides are fighting but Aren’s enemy are dawdling at rapid rate. The screams of the soldier when Aren hits his sword to their armor and a dent in their armor received Aren’s full swings and force. Some even have their armor sliced like a cake. 

Careful not to kill anyone. 

On the other hand, Elite already corners Bentley. The man already let go of his sword and was unable to move with Elite’s tip of the sword on the back of his head.