The Truth about that Day

Cole angrily slaps the guards following behind him.

“Useless! Useless! Useless!” He angrily kicks one guard who is especially  smaller in build.

“What is this noise?” The Viscountess angrily asks walking down the stairs.

“My goodness Cole! What happened to you?”

Cole spits at the groaning guard before he looks at his mother.

“Mother, help me get revenge!”

He angrily shouted.

“Of course! Look at your face and your clothes!” She angrily rushes to his son and glares at the guards groaning on the floor.

“Are you all useless pieces of trash? How can you call yourself a guard if you can’t even take care of my son? Why do you still dare to breathe if you are all useless?!”

She angrily pointed at their faces.

“Tsk. Stop making a fuss mother. Your voice is ringing in my ears. Forget about those useless dogs. You have to talk to dad and get revenge for me!”

“Alright. Alright. Let’s go upstairs and let you get changed first.”

The guards clicked their tongues when the two mother and son finally left.

“Fxck, he fights a noble and expects us to fight them for him? If I have 9 lives, why would I spend one helping him?” one said angrily.

“Shh shut up. Let’s go and report.” Another answered.

“What about that new guy on the ground? Is he still alive?” 

“Forget it. Let’s bring him to the infirmary.”

The man being lifted up slightly opens his eyes but says nothing.

He was one of the spies Zafrina sent to the capital. He was lucky to be able to enter this household easily. But he is so mad at how that disgusting man talks badly about his Lord that he almost killed him along the way.

Good thing the Lord was unharmed or else even if he got caught, he will skin that pig alive!

.

.

.

.

“What happened?” Selene looks at her daughter and son.

“It was Cole’s fault!” Nathan grits his teeth.

“If not for him, I would be by Nichola’s side. I would have slapped the living out of him!” He angrily said.

Selene looks at Nichola.

“Are you alright, sweet heart?”

“I…I am fine. Um…That Aren Aman helped me…Mom…he… Who is he?”

Selene paused.

“Why would you ask me?”

“That…” Nichola looks at Nathan but Nathan just sneers.

“He is the son of that despicable Aman! Stella Aman!”

Selene's face turns pale.

“Is that true?”

She covers her face and seems like she saw something very horrible in her memory.

Nathan never heard his parents talk badly of Stella Aman. When he tries to bring it up, his parents will scold him.