I Bet

Prince Lenny grits his teeth and clenches his fists as Cameron finishes talking.

"Are you seriously blaming me? I am the 6th prince of Sundario!" He glares at Cameron.

Though he may not be favored, Lenny heard about this Viscount that helped Sundario to win against the tyranny of their enemy Siglio and against the rebel, Red crow. He thought as a new noble, he would be easier to handle.

But Cameron sat there with a serious face pinning all the blame for what happened to him?

Is he not afraid of him cutting his way up?

He is so pissed.

The royal knight was even borrowed using his older brother the crown prince. Yet he was only able to take one blow from that bastard!

"Your highness, not only did you come here secretly, you faked all your documents and avoided safety protocols. You then later revealed your status to use it against normal civilians. I wonder what you meant by these series of actions." Cameron puts his hand on his lap.

"Is this a direct challenge to my authority? Are you expressing your dissatisfaction toward me?"

Lenny grits his teeth.

The assistant standing beside him looks at Cameron.

Cameron is a young noble. They heard that his title was given to him after his meritorious achievement in the territory war that happened. After hearing that, Prince Lenny was curious and he was excited to meet him.

He is not against it to be honest.

The King sent the 6th prince as a manager of the South West and this includes Crustox. Though it means managing, it's actually just an excuse to make him learn how to handle a territory before he can have an actual territory to rule.

Cameron is a new noble and they expect him to be easy to handle even for Lenny who has no support in the palace.

Maybe they are expecting that even if Cameron is not enthusiastic with Lenny, he will assist him and give him preferral treatment for the sake of the crown prince.

But Cameron's stance is very clear. He is blaming them. Though they are the one to blame, they expect Cameron to give them a way out. Something to compromise.

But Cameron didn't give it.

He plainly told them that this is all their fault. And never once did he mention the arrogant young man on the port or the port men throwing their belongings to the sea.

"You..." Lenny glares at Cameron.

Cameron is no longer thin and ugly as he first looks. With the help of Solane and encouragement from his wife, he became healthier looking in no time.

Cameron has golden long hair that Zafrina braids for him. Though Zafrina has short hair. She refused to allow him to cut his hair.

She likes playing with his wavy hair at night.

(It's wavy because it was always braided in the morning)

"Your highness, your luggage is already fished out of the sea and is being dried. Nevertheless it was wrong for them to throw it in the sea. I already sent a complaint to the port manager and he expressed a really sorry expression."

Cameron sipped tea.

"That is all?" Lenny looks at him.

"You sent a complaint and he looks sorry?"

The assistant looks at Cameron weighing if he is serious too.

This is too much provocation!

He definitely dismissed them as unimportant!