Red Crow's Main Force

3 am.

Aren opens his eyes.

It was a function in his brain that needs to wake up at this time.

He looked around and sat up.

He sleeps with his armor again. The bed is a bloody mess.

He doesn't even know when he starts sleeping in bed.

Before he will just wake up in a bed of corpses.

"My Lord, I know you will be awake at this moment. Please have a meal before you go out." Yuri is Aren's personal adjutant. Or so she always insisted.

Yuri is a sweet girl waiting to get married. But on the happiest day of her life, everyone she loves dearly died in one place. Dying her white wedding dress with their blood. She lost her mind and tried to kill the captain of the Siglio's soldier but she is just a weak woman. She lost her eyes and her purity.

When she wakes up, she is naked but alive. The humiliation she felt is nothing compared to the pain of losing her family. She cuts her hair short and wears a fallen knight's uniform. She will never die until she kills that man who killed her husband and orders everyone to kill her family. He was also the one who had his way over her body. It felt disgusting. He laughs while she cries. She hopes she will never cry again.

Because tears are a sign of helplessness.

She tries to survive. She runs when she sees enemies. She steals food. She will do anything to survive.

'The red crow'

'Red crow?' She looks at the man on top of the horse riding with dazed eyes.

When she hears what people say, she laughs.

A hero?

A sign of the enemy's death?

'Desperate people will definitely believe anything as long as it makes them at ease. A false hope is nothing but despair.'

But as soon as she learns there is food in the red crows team. She follows them.

When she first talks to him. She is dazzled.

'Eat up, my Lord.'

She smiles sweetly as she tries to cover the hideous scar in her eye.

She is a beautiful woman.

She can use it if she wants to survive.

He eats the food she gives without saying anything.

'Stupid.' She angrily cursed after a week.

He doesn't talk. He just sleeps, eats and rides his horse.

'ENEMY'S APPROACHING!'

Someone from the scout shouted.

Then followed by the loud annoying horn.

'Fuck! They are here!'

She doesn't want to die.

At least until she gets her revenge.

'Stay here.'

That's the first time Aren speaks to her.

His eyes are no longer in daze. It was full of raging emotions.

Yuri is shocked.

She thought he was just a madman with a bit of skill.

At first she wants to hide. But soon, she walks out the tent and watches.

Many of them are watching.