A Duel out of Jealousy

"My Lord," Lawrence is instructing the receptionist when he sees Aren and Elite coming.

He smiles happily.

Lawrence has long wavy hair up to his arms that he tied with red silk.

"Lawrence, how are you?" Aren asks.

"It's been busy here in the mercenary Guild. Many outsiders are trying to join in because there's no entrance fee and free meals. We are trying to lessen the trainee. Lady Yuri is already glaring at me due to the expenses."

He laughs.

"Is the money not enough? Zafrina gives me the money the King given but I won't be needing so much. How about you ta-"

"My Lord," Lawrence kneeled. "I haven't even given you anything yet you want me to take your money away? How would I ever be able to sleep thinking about it?"

"Stand up." Aren sighs

"It's not like that. I want to invest. Investment is good, right? Besides, what will I do with that money? It's better to use it to rehabilitate our Land. I feel like I'm not helping enough." Aren really thinks that they are giving him too much credit. He does start the fight but if not for those people that help him, he won't be able to last longer and die anyways.

But that small act of courage is everybody's light. Nobody is strong enough to face an immense towering power knowing they'll die. Everyone will scatter away. But if someone.. one who never looks like he will win...starts fighting.. everyone will think...'if he can...Maybe I can fight too.' And that small fire is the start of a revolution. To them its everything.

Lawrence stands up and rubs Aren's head.

"You just have to be here, My Lord. That is enough."

'Your presence is enough.'

Aren sighs.

"Is Cain training the trainee? I want to train with them."

"My Lord, how about you fight with me?" Genesis said. Genesis is Cain's younger brother.

"Okay." Aren nods.

Elite smiles and follows them.

"Hey, how about you and me?" Lawrence said to Elite.

"Huh?" Elite looks at Lawrence. "I never thought you wanted to die so much."

Lawrence sneers and holds his huge scimitar sword.

"I won't slice your face so you won't have to cry so loud when I make you eat dirt."

"Don't be too jealous that I look handsome. Women like muscular men too even though they look ugly."

Lawrence grits his teeth.

"For your information, I'm handsome."

"Yes. Yes." Elite rolls his eyes.

"Let's go to the army base. Miguel said he wants to threaten the new recruits."

"Hmm." Elite asks the receptionist to tell Aren he went out after his match with Genesis.

They both rode horses and went to the Army base. The two fight so boldly with their bloodlust making all the recruits tremble in fear.

Dante is drinking cold tea while fanning himself.

"That's the red crow chick and the two faced demon for you."

"Why are you relaxing over there? Work." Miguel snorts.