Crustox Rebuilding

"Do you know the rumor?"

Someone whispers in the inn.

It is very noisy with the table and chair making creaking sounds. The plates and the cobbler hitting, the beer mug hitting the wooden table, some people laughing, some are chatting but plenty are hiding and whispering.

"About the Crustox territory?"

Another whispers back.

"Yes. They said it was a terrorist that killed hundreds of innocent people."

"They killed the former Lord. The new Lord and his newly married wife are rebuilding the Crustox."

"The King sent a lot of gifts."

"It's the Red Crow." A woman puts the tray down and looks at the two whisperings.

"Ye..yes?"

The first man asks worriedly.

"The Red Crow sent Siglio away." The woman said, sighing. "In Crustox, he is the real hero."

"H...How can you call a murderer a hero? They said he eats human flesh and drinks his victims blood."

The second man said angrily.

"Hmp." The woman collects the payment and turns around.

"This is near Crustox so your head still attach to your body. If you went inside the Crustox talking like that..." the woman smiles and looks at them. "The Red crow will come and kill you."

She turns around sticking her tongue out. The one who spreads wrong and correct rumors are Zafrina's subordinates. She sent spies after marrying the new Viscount of Crustox.

She handles all the rebuilding. Crustox doesn't have that much military force so Dante and Miguel become the Captain and Vice Captain of the Crustox military. Cain and Lawrence build a Mercenary Guild. Cain will be the trainer and mentor. While Lawrence became the headMaster.

Yuri becomes the Lord's secretary and holds the budget.

Solane continued her research. She is a researcher but the official doctor for the Core members of the Red Crow Army.

Everyone seems to be doing anything but the truth is just a front. They are all Red Crow Army members and when they need to move again, they will do it for the Crustox real Lord.

"Are you awake, my Lord?" Elite smiles.

Aren sighs just after waking up.

Elite is irritating as a bully but he never thought he would wish he would just bully him again. Atleast when he bullied him in the barracks, he never watches him sleep and wake up.

Zafrina gave Aren a mansion near the lake but he didn't want to live there. He doesn't think he deserves it.

"Everything is going back together. Why are you staying with me?" It's been 3 months since they went back from occupying Siglio's territory and Zafrina's wedding.

Elite played a huge role as the one directly assassinated Siglio's Count and his family. He thought Zafrina would give him a big position like everyone else.

"Where else should I go?" Elite smiles.

He is always handsome. And his parents have money. He always bullies him and others for being poor and unqualified. How did the coin flip, he doesn't understand.

He doesn't even know why people followed him. He is the most unqualified leader. He is not skilled. But everyone decided he is the Lord. He is confused and uninterested until he realizes that his followers become an army.