One Heated Bath

Hey everyone, its been a looong time since we last spoke. My fault, ill completely take the blame.

My health takes me on a lot of detours and sometimes i must pull back until i have myself back together again. Sadly, my writing is one the first things that takes a back seat. But, I'm here! And so very happy to be so!

Im gearing up slowly, so I cant promise to release material as quickly as would be desired, but it feels good to again put words to work. With this chapter I will continue from where i left of and hope to give you guys a tease to wet your whistle Lol. Enjoy everyone, and thank you for all your praise, comments, and encouragement! 

- A.E ;)

################################################################################

Swift as his nature, Kane is before and over me faster than I can blink. A startled gasp escapes and I move back so fast my head hits one of the marble steps. Funnily enough, this position now has me lying flat with Kane rising over my form like some monstrous Greek God escaped from the underworld. My arms are trapped, hooked in the sleeves that are caught on my elbows on either side of my waist. The rest of the torn gown has left me painfully exposed, the weight of my body pinning the material beneath me. Leaving me utterly naked. Vulnerable.

And Kane takes his time appreciating the view.

For long moments, the Alph hungrily gazes into my eyes. Pupils are nearly blown full black as he looks on. Anticipatory fear immobilizes me to the spot, and I am frozen under the gaze of a feral predator. Breaking our stare off, Kane eyes then travel down slowly, drinking in the thrust of my soft, large, panting breast. To the swell of my belly, down to the vee where my throbbing lips rest. His hips are wedged between my legs, preventing me from closing off his view of my glistening folds. Heat suffuses my neck at the hungry, devouring flush cast across his features. He shifts his thighs that are under my own, hikes them further up and widens my exposed center so that the fold spread lewdly for his eyes to take in.

"No, stop" I gasp. The action enough to break the spell. I begin to struggle, embarrassment creeping through, along with the familiar sense of self consciousness. Kane's face darkens, then he reaches under me, grasps the material and, with swift, skillful precision, yanks the gown down. The sleeves jerk my arms to straighten and then it's free, slipped quickly from beneath and tossed across the floor. Completely naked, I attempt to cross my arms, yet they are captured and held above my head on either side. Kane resettles between my thighs and hovers our faces. I give a defiant glare.

"I am not yours. I do not belong to you" I say, anger and nerves causing me to tremble all the more. He gives me that sideways head tilt before returning his stare to my lips.

"You are correct, Mior. You belong to US" he breathes, a whisper of breath gushing over my lips.

"No, you are insane - the both of you! You don't know a thing about me. And how can you think it's your right to place claim on a woman; a person?" I insistently state