BT 10

Nyla "Lala" Turner
December 31, 2018
—————————————

As they pulled up to Sway's house, she was about to open the door before Sway grabbed her arm. "Uh uh let me open the door for you," he said as he got out the car, opening her door.

She grabbed her crutches as she hopped out the car, causing Sway to laugh. "The fuck funny?" She asked. "Yu the only one hopping like Bambi," he said as they walked to his door step.

"Keep playing with me, Ima hop and hit yu in yo shit" she said. "Girl, yu know you not finna hit me" he responded as he opened the door.

"I'm hungry you got food in here" She asked him as she went into his kitchen. "Nah I only got water duh I got food" he said following her into the kitchen.

"It's cool if I cook?" She asked him. "Yeah if yu can find some in there. He said getting a bottle of water from the fridge. She nodded her head as she pulled out some chicken from the freezer, macaroni, and Hawaiian rolls sitting it on the counter.

"Where Yaylyn at" Nyla asked as she started preparing the chicken. "She at yo house she should be back here soon" he answered.

She starts seasoning the chicken getting it ready to cook just like her mom did. Cooking for her wasn't a big deal since she had her whole family knew how to cook cause who was finna order take out all day long?

"It's smelling good as fuck in here" Sway said rubbing his hands together getting behind her.
"Thank yu" she said while mixing the macaroni.

She continued to cook as she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist. "If I burn this food ima make you eat it" she said to him making him chuckle.

"Give me a kiss" he said while puckering his lips. She grabbed his face like she was about to kiss him before kissing his cheek. "You wrong as fuck" he said.

"You asked for a kiss and I gave it too you" she shrugged going back to cooking.

25 mins later she was putting the food on the plates giving Sway his plate.

"This shit better taste how it smells" he said picking up his fork. "Don't play with me" Nyla said mugging him.

Nyla stared at him while she watched him take his first bite. "Soooo how does it taste" she looked at him.

"Well damn you staring into a nigga soul but it's good" he said. "Good" she added eating her food.

"Wat was you gone do if I said it was nasty" he asked her. "Punch yu in yo shit" she smiled at him.

"Dangerous ass" he mumbled. "I ain't here yu speak up" she said. "I ain't say nun" he said putting his hands up.

—————————-

"My bitch, out the hospital, we finna throw you an out the hospital party" Annisty said while twerking.

"How yu gone say an out the hospital party and throw yo ass inna circle?" Nyla asked, making Jordie bust out laughing.

"I know you ain't busting out laughing when yo ass getting busted in" Annisty said, causing Jordie to choke on her water. "By whooo" Nyla added.