BT 9

Nyla "Lala" Turner
December 31, 2018
————————————-

It has finally been two weeks, and Nyla was able to go home. She was happy because she always thought that hospitals were depressing.

She was waiting on the nurse to come and discharge her so she could leave. "Ms. Turner, you are now able to leave" the nurse told her. "Alright, thank yu" she replied before the nurse left. A few mins later, Sway entered.

"Yu ready?" He asked her. "Yea I am" she told him as she got up using her crutches the hospital had given her. He grabbed her bag that her parents had left her before walking out the room behind her.

Getting in the car, she got comfortable in her seat as he started driving, she connected her phone to the Bluetooth in his car.

You say you got a girl
Yeah, how you want me?
How you want me when you got a girl?
The feelin' is reckless
Of knowin' it's selfish

"Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
I just keep him satisfied through the weekend
You like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend" Nyla sang as Sway nodded his head to the song.

"Who made this?" He asked her. "Yu like it, huh?" she said to him. "It's cool" he responded, causing her to laugh.

"This a little too good to just be cool" she told him, causing him to smack his teeth. "Man, what's the song?" he repeated.

"The weekend by SZA" she told him, causing him to nod his head. 45 mins later, they pulled up to her house. "Aight, ima see you later" Sway said as he parked in her driveway. "Okay, Bubba" she replied as she pecked his lips.

"You still calling me that corny ass shit" he mugged her. "You don't like it, but I do, so ima call you that" she told him, getting out of the car going inside her house.

"Hey baby" her mom said from the kitchen. "Hey mom" she said, walking in the kitchen using her crutches.

"How you feeling?" her mom asked. "Better" Nyla answered, keeping it simple.

"That's good" her mom said, passing her a plate of food. "Go get your siblings so they can eat"

"Okay" Nyla said, going upstairs into Nick's room first.

As she entered his room, she saw that he was sleeping. "Wake yo big forehead ass up, mama made food" Nyla said, throwing a pillow at him.

"You lucky yo long back ass just got out the hospital" Nick mugged her.

"Mhm" she said, walking out of his room going to Naomi's next. "Sissy Pooh mama said the food ready" she told Naomi.

"Okay I'll be down soon" Naomi responded.

Nyla walked out of her sister's room, going back to the kitchen, and started eating.

"I see your big ass done already started eating" Nick said, coming down the stairs slowly.

"I would too now hurry yo slow ass up so I can eat" Naomi said, pushing Nick.

"Y'all lucky mama went to sleep; she would have been down the stairs with the belt in her hand already" Nyla joked.

"Fuck up" Nick said, causing Naomi to mug him.