BT 6

Sway "Shoota" Williams
November 27, 2016
———————————————————

Pulling up to the address Yaylyn gave him, he realized this was the address Lala sent him.
"Yu know Lala, sister?" Sway asked, turning to look at her, seeing her grab her stuff. "Yea she's like my best friend. How do yu know her sister?" She replied, turning the question on him. "I'm taking her sister out tonight." He said smiling, then fixed his face.

"I see yu brother but her sisters at the door; yu getting out with me?" She asked him. "Yea come on." He responded grabbing his keys getting out the car. "Yaylyn," Naomi semi yelled "hey Shoota, my sister upstairs, she'll be down in a minute."

"Aight that's cool," he told her, walking in and sitting on the couch, grabbing the rose he had from out his pocket. "Alright, I'm ready," he heard Nyla's voice say. Getting up, he handed her the rose he had. "yu look beautiful; I just had ta get that off my chest," Shoota said to her,making her blush.

"Thank yu and ur not too bad yourself" observing what he had on, she couldn't lie and say he wasn't fine. Shoota grabbed her hand and walked her out the door. Getting to the car, he opened the door for her and got in himself, heading over to the place.

30 mins later, they finally pulled up at the go kart place. He hopped out the car and opened the door for her, putting his arm around her. "Yu ready, ma." "Yea I'm ready to whoop your ass in this," Nyla laughed. "Yea right, come on." Shoota said as they got into the karts.

Once they got finished playing around, they went to the snack bar to get something to eat. "Whatchu want?" Shoota asked Nyla. "Get me wings and an iced tea," she told him. He nodded his head, going up to the lady telling her the order.

He gave her food and sat down, starting to eat his. "Yu ever been in a relationship before?" Sway asked her, breaking the silence. "Yea, it was back in freshman year." She answered, taking a bite out of her wings. "How did it end?" "He cheated on me with some bitch," she told him truthfully.

"How did yours end? Well,  if you've ever been in one."He chuckled but answered her question. "I have been; she cheated but got pregnant. I found out the baby wasn't mine and left." "Oh, so that was the bitch that tried to check me in the halls." She pointed out, making him remember earlier.

"Yea ion care about her anymore, I got yu know." He smiled, causing her to smile too. They started talking more for 45 mins before getting up and leaving.

Pulling up to her house, he parked in his driveway. Since his sister was staying over Nyla's house, he had the whole house to himself. "Aight, Ima see yu at school tomorrow." "Alright, I had fun tonight." Nyla grabbed his face and kissed him on the cheek, keeping it playa. Seeing her walk in, Shoota pulled off, heading home.

Anonymous

——————————-

These niggas really thought shit was finna be sweet. Gio had one fucking job, man and it was to get shit in these niggas and get their money, and this nigga dies on me.

"Fuck man!" I yell out loud. It's my fault I sent my cousin out there to do my dirty work, and I got him killed. They couldn't get a fucking enough because they killed my auntie. The only person who took care of me and didn't push me to the curb.

But I got some for they ass ima show em.
Believe that.

—————————————————————————
Chapter 6 finished

What y'all think finna happen?
This kinda a short chapter

What y'all think finna happen?This kinda a short chapter