BT 2

Nick "Ragz" Turner
November 14, 2018
————————————————————————-

"Aight, see when I come; pick y'all up; love y'all," Nick said, looking back at them. "We love you too," Naomi and Nyla say at the same time, exiting his car. After seeing them walk into the school, he drives off, heading to pick up his cousin.

After he parks his car in the driveway, he texts Mark that it's outside.

"Wassup nigga what you been on," Mark said, getting in the car getting comfortable in his seat

"Wassup nigga what you been on," Mark said, getting in the car getting comfortable in his seat. "Shit just living, we finna head to Tanky's crib til Nyla and Sway get out of school, then we heading to the trap," Nick stated before pulling out the driveway. "Unc told me what happened. I wonder whose dumbass thought they could steal from us and think we wouldn't notice." "I said the same shit, but it's cool; their soul ain't finna be lingering around this earth much longer." Nick turned the block, and the car ride got silent.

Nick started to get inside his thoughts, thinking about how he got into this life. I mean, he didn't have a choice; his whole family was in this shit. He and Nyla didn't have a choice, like Naomi had one; she doesn't even know that they are in this gang shit, and he would like to keep it that way.

20 minutes later, they pull up at Tanky's crib. They get out the car, and Nick unlocks the door with Mark following right behind him, heading into the living room, spotting Goon and Tanky smoking a blunt.

"Yall niggas in here smoking all ready," Zoo said, taking a seat on the couch. "Hell yeah," Goon passes the blunt to Zoo and looks at Ragz. "Why yo ass looking like a sad puppy fo?" "Man, shut yo ass up. I ain't even sad, man. I'm happy we get ta murk a nigga today."

"Oh shit I get ta put new bodies on this new tool I got," Tanky said, getting up from his seat to get something to snack on from the kitchen. "Man, it ain't shit to eat in here," Tanky whined, grabbing an apple and taking a bite out of it.

"Who we killing?" Goon asked

"Someone stole one million from us, and in return, we need to knock em off," he said, not really caring about it. "Now pass the blunt over here," taking the blunt from Tanky, taking 2 puffs, and passing it to Goon.

__________________________________

Nyla"Lala" Turner
November 14, 2018
————————————————-

"Heyy bitch" Nyla heard one of her best friends say, "Hey Annisty, where Jordie at?" She looks around to try and spot Jordie. "Girl, you know she always coming late, but she'll probably be here soon," Annisty told her, not all the way believing that Jordie might come. "You right about that one; remember back in freshman year she had almost 200 absences." Nyla chuckled to herself.

"At least the girl passed the grade and is here with us right now; there she is right now," Annisty pointed out, causing Nyla to turn her head around and see Jordie approaching them. "Hey, y'all, what we talking about?" Jordie said, giving them both hugs. "We're talking about freshman year and how you almost ain't graduate"

"I mean, at least I did them. Teachers was tripping if they thought I was finna repeat over a couple missed days," Jordie said, shrugging, causing Annisty and Nyla to laugh. "Alright, y'all, the bell finna ring ima see y'all in 4th hour, right?" Nyla said, grabbing her purse checking it to make sure everything was in there before looking back up at them. "Yeah, and maybe before 4th hour we can leave and skip for the rest of the day," Jordie suggested. "Girl, you just got here, but that does sound like a good idea," Annisty agreed.

"Aight then let's do it; see y'all later." Nyla walked off.

__________________________________
Sway "Shoota"Williams
November 14, 2018
_____________________________

As he walks into his class, he spots his homie Kastro. "Wassup nigga," he dapped up Kastro. "Wassup pussy," Kastro spit back. "Aye you going by the trap later on today?" Shoota asked, tryna see if he was the only one. "Yeah, I heard what had happened; you know, I'm finna be there front row with popcorn too," Kastro said, getting happier after he said it. "Man, calm yo, happy ass down, bru over here smiling ear to ear like you got some pussy or something," Shoota laughed. Kastro smacked his teeth. "Man, shut the hell up."

Before he could even say sum back, he saw some girl walk into the class before the bell rang, "Aye, who that is?" tapping Kastro pointing at the girl. "I think her name is Lala; she friends with that fine ass girl Annisty," he responded.

"Well, I'm finna go over there and talk to Lala. Save my seat, bitch," Shoota said, walking over to Lala. "Wassup you, Lala, right?" takes a seat in the desk right by her. "Yeah, who's asking?" She turns her phone off and looks at him. "Just me; I'm tryna see if I can get your number or sum" Shoota says, licking his lips. "What's your name? she asks him. "My name is Shoota," he tells her. "Well, Shoota, I don't give my number away to people I just met," she smiles at him, going back on her phone. "Well, you can take mines then," he says, looking at her, waiting to hear her response.

"I don't take people's numbers either; I'm sorry," she tells him. Damn, she shot my ass down twice, he thought to himself. "Damn, it's like that, ma."
He asks her. "I guess it's like that," she says before paying attention to the teacher who just walked in.

"Aye, you got the digits," Kastro asks him. "Hell nah, she turned my ass down, but ima get her watch," Shoota says, looking back at her one good time. "Whatever you say, man, whatever you say" Kastro says before paying attention to the teacher.
______________________________
45 mins later...

Getting out of class walking to his fourth hour with Kastro, they run into a group of girls, with only one of them catching his eyes... Nyla.

"Kastro wanna come with us; we finna leave right now." A dark skinned girl said speaking to Kastro. That must be the girl Annisty that he was talking about, he thought to himself".

"Yeah, we can go to my homies house; let me get my shit out my locker first," Kastro said, checking the time on his phone. "Alright, we'll meet y'all outside then," Annisty said, walking away with Nyla and Jordie.

"Aye, you coming," Kastro said, looking at Shoota. "Yeah, I'll go. I just gotta be back to get my sister," Shoota answered, walking with Kastro to get their stuff, then heading outside to meet with the girls.

__________________________________
Chapter 2 done 💅
Chapter 3 might be a lil messy just a lil🤭