His eyes only followed Marcella even if she danced with another guy.

"The other woman..... will always cry herself to sleep."

I stared at the empty champagne glass in my hand because if I looked at the crowd of people, I would cry.

"The other woman.... will never have his love to keep."

Marcella caught the sight of Damien across the room. She removed herself from the other guy she had been dancing with, and left the dance floor.

"And as the years go by, the other woman... will spend her life alone...."

I gazed at my sister rushing towards Damian, wrapping her arms around him. He returned the intimate hug, placing his hands on her lower back.

"Alone...."

I needed everything to stop at this moment.

The music was suffocating my heart, and I thought my lungs were collapsing on me.

I thought I was dying on my own wedding day.

But then my knight in shining armor saved me by dramatically opening the entrance of the door, rushing inside wearing his tuxedo.

My best friend, Perry, seemed to have fought with the guards, his tuxedo slightly disheveled, as he made his way inside the wedding reception.

The song the other woman was almost over, but he rushed to the stage, kicking the person who was overseeing the music.

The DJ who was also my sister's close friend.

Perry kicked the person off-stage, literally pushed the other guy on the floor, and took over, along with the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce myself, I'm Perry, the bride's best friend." He spoke into the microphone, a cocky grin appeared on his face.

"And I have never seen, in my twenty-four years of living as a human being, anybody discriminating against the bride on her wedding day." Perry shook his head in disbelief.

He had heard the song from the hall, and like everyone else, he knew what the song clearly stated.

I was the other woman, even If Damian Knight was my husband.

"No wonder your husband cheats on you, and your wife chooses your best friend over you. You're all piles of shit." He chuckled, earning gasps from the crowd.

"Gasp fucking louder, your husband will still cheat on you, and your wife will still choose your best friend over you." Perry spat at them, while the crowd glared at him.

The rest of my friends suddenly barged inside, all of them were a mess, like they had fought with the guards, and a laugh escaped my mouth.

I hadn't even realized that I was crying, until I was wiping the tears from my eyes at the sight of my group of friends.

They were closing the entrance of the room, and my friends Kiara and Eli rushed towards me, releasing my blonde hair from the low-bun, snatching the veil from my head, and replacing it with a golden crown.

They put a golden thing around my shoulder, and on it stood, 'Best Bride, Rose.'

"Make room!" Perry ordered the crowd in the middle of the dance floor.

"Chop chop, take your seats already, and stop acting like it's your own fucking wedding day." He mocked the crowd as they went to sit down, emptying the dance floor.

I could not stop crying, wiping each tear that fell from my eyes. 

Perry jumped from the stage, and made his way towards me, while he pointed to Eli and Kiara to oversee the music.

Perry neared me, kicking off his oxford shoes at the sight of my white high heels that made my feet slightly bleed and suffocate, since they sat very tightly.

He kneeled down, gently taking off my heels, placing them on the side, and put on the oxford shoes he had taken off.

They were too big on my feet, but comfortable, and now the tears just poured out from my eyes.

They would not stop, no matter what I did. 

"If her husband won't do the honor to dance, I will do the honor." Perry said out loud, and reached his hand out towards me.

"May I, M'lady?" He said, and I nodded, putting my hand in his.

I stood up from the chair, I had been sitting on the entire time during my wedding reception.

He led me to the empty dance floor, and Perry singled something to Eli and Kiara.

I love you baby, by Frankie Villi and the Four Seasons, began to play.

We both love the movie, ten things I hate about you, and since then we came to love the song.

We were slowed dancing at the beginning, my arms wrapped around his neck, his hands on my lower back.

The moment the music turned up-beat, we released each other and began to dance to the rhythm, ignoring everything around us.

My tears were replaced with laughter.

The first time I laughed at my own wedding.

Perry was my best friend and my rock through thick and thin.

The person I'm going to move in with once I get my trust fund. 

We will buy cats, we will move in to the middle of the forest, and buy books to read for each other.

But out of the corner of my eye, I caught the sight of Damian glaring at us. Marcella was beside him, and she whispered something to him.

He nodded, grabbing by her hand and storming out of the wedding reception, hand in hand.

I couldn't care less.

I was with my friends as Eli and Kiara had also joined in, we danced to our hearts content and nothing could ruin this moment.