Chapter Thirty Two.

Start from the beginning

Taehyung walks inside knowing if anyone is awake it would be Jin but he is not too sure because his dad is home. If his dad is home, he makes sure to drag his Jin hyung to sleep on time.

He looked around and understood none of them were awake. He walked towards his own room as he already ate dinner at the company.

He was about to enter his own room when he saw the light in Jeongguk's room still on. He creased his eyebrows and his feet automatically took him towards his old room.

He slowly turned the knob and peeped inside and saw the light was on but the owner of the room sleeping on the bed, sitting.

Taehyung shook his head and slowly walked inside and then closed the door behind him. Jeongguk must have again slept while reading a book but he doesn't see a book anywhere?

He walked quietly and bent a little to reach the level of Jeongguk's face. His beautiful, soft bunny-like face was glowing in the low light in the room.

He slowly touched Jeongguk's cheek and brushed his thumb there. His skin is so soft, just like a new baby.

Taehyung smiled to himself a little and scanned Jeongguk's face. He surely has grown old as the years have passed by but his baby face has just remained the same. The same old fluffy, dimple adorning face.

Taehyung couldn't control the urge and squished his cheeks a little as the said man's lips jutted out in a pout as Taehyung kept assaulting his cheeks.

Jeongguk hummed a little and gulped a little but didn't wake up. Taehyung giggled looking at Jeongguk's puffed up face but when his eyes dropped to his jutted out red, cherry lips, he stopped giggling and gulped.

He really was going to taste these red, plump, fluffy lips today? If only he remembered, he already did.

Taehyung immediately shook his thoughts away and removed his hands. He slowly put his palm behind Jeongguk's head and the other beneath the man's thighs and picked him up a little to make him lay down on the bed.

Jeongguk was extremely sleepy yet he looked uncomfortable like that. When Taehyung tried to make him lay down, Jeongguk finally woke up from his dreamland.

"Baby.." Jeongguk mumbled sleepily as Taehyung smiled.

"Yes, my love?" Taehyung replied taking advantage of the fact that Jeongguk is still too sleepy to even hear him properly.

"Did you have dinner? Did you come back just now? I was waiting for you." Jeongguk mumbled them clearly even though his fluttering eyes clearly showed how sleepy he was.

"I had dinner and yes I just came back. Who told you to wait for me, hm? Now be my good boy and go back to sleep." Taehyung said as Jeongguk finally lay on the bed comfortably but he caught Taehyung's wrist.

"Stay." Jeongguk mumbled sleepily as Taehyung gulped. He cannot stay. He wasn't allowed to.

Jeongguk might regret it in the morning.

"I am sleepy and not drunk, that will make me forget whatever I am saying or doing now." Jeongguk mumbled and Taehyung's eyes widened. Was he saying it aloud?

"Yes you were. Now stay and lay down beside me." Jeongguk said as Taehyung gulped inaudibly and slowly listened to what he was told.

Taehyung slowly lay down beside Jeongguk a bit uncomfortable because he didn't know where to keep his hands or even which side he should face.

"You didn't even freshen up, baby? At least go change your clothes and come." Jeongguk mumbled as Taehyung finally remembered that yes, he didn't even change.