Cassie's POV

Right After Olivia said her outfit sucked, in her mind:

Ah fuck. I guess today's an off day for my fashion decisions. I should retake my tests, and get my grip. I've figured out how to do the math problem, now for physics, chemistry, and all that. At least I've gotten a clear idea of how to help Jason. I'm sure I can make my make-up natural with hints of fantasy. I think that would look best with my next outfit. My next outfit is a white laced puffy blouse, a fern green cardigan, a white knee-high skirt, brown leg warmers, and thick chunky boots. It should be an amazing outfit. 

After the call:

Woah! I look stunning. The hints of glitter for an aegyo-sal was perfect! The tiny eyeliner and concealer with the gradient lip brought my look together. I heard somewhere that pumpkin pie spice attracted men the most. So I'll look through my perfume cabinet to check. ........ Aha! I found one! let's just spray it twice and let the smell surround me. Ooh, it does smell good.  I think this is the hardest I've ever tried for my outfit and make-up. It's amazing, I think this is self-love. Although I'm running short on my make-up. I better pick more up soon. Let's go to school now.

At School:

Hooray! We're here! Where's Elijah? I have to see if he thinks I'm pretty! There he is! 

C:"Ohmigoshh Elijah!!" 

E: "Wha- Oh who tf are you?"

C: "Bruh"

E: "Ok, Ok hi Cassie. You look cute I guess, if that's what you wanted to ask."

C: "How did you know I was gonna ask that-?"

E: "Not telling."

C: Okay fine.

Writers Note: 

Hey- Sorry for not posting as often. I'm getting ready for a test. My new Update days are Wednesday, and Thursday. But anyways Happy Valentines Day! xoxo