Jason's POV

I'm so sick of life. I want to die now. We've moved out of that nasty old home. We're staying at our grandparents' house. They were one of the few people who actually showed respect towards me and Celeste. I'm tired. Only grandmother is still alive. Grandfather passed from esophageal cancer last year. My mother didn't care, my father locked himself in his room. I think I heard crying from the room he stayed in. But the funeral was up to us to figure out. We didn't know much about the culture of planning a funeral. None of my family except for my father and uncle did. My uncle was delusional, so he forgot. Meanwhile, father was crying his eyes out. I can't remember much more than that. Me and my sister are staying in the guest's room. My Father is staying on the couch. Grandmother made us dinner, a hot pot. It was really good. She comforted my father, he was apparently feeling dejected. I felt a little bad, but he shouldn't have married her anyway.

Mother and Father both confronted me last night, saying Mother will take me and Celeste every Wednesday. I tried to prevent that, but they made it official. My Father says he can't take care of us every day. As if he would. But I'm gonna have to start working for me and Celeste's college fund. I have to keep it secret though, since Mother is a gold digger. 

Looking for a Job:

I might have actually found a couple of job interviews! I have a job interview for a waiter, a store clerk, a receptionist, and a babysitter. I've printed out my resume. It looks pretty good.