Who is *Redacted*? + How did they become friends?

Revealing their name:

*Redacted* is now known as... Elijah! Yes, I added him because, of a plot twist.

How did Elijah become friends with almost everyone?:

Well, there was this one time. Cassie had moved to a high prestigious school for 1 a year in elementary. She met this loner. This loner was obviously Elijah. They became friends. Then, Cassie moves back to her original school. She tells Olivia and Jason all about Elijah. Olivia could not give two fucks. Jason gets interested and wants to meet him. She says that Elijah will go to the same middle school as them. They finish 5th grade and move into 6th. Cassie notices Elijah being a loner, grabs Jason to meet, and meets with Elijah. Cassie says "OMG HEY BOOMER- I CAN TELL YOU'RE STILL A LONER- Anygays, meet my friend Jason! The one I told you about. SAY SOMETHING!! YOU WERE INTERESTED" Elijah says, "Something." Jason says, "Yes, something." Cassie glares at both of them. *Cassie leaves.* Jason says, "Sup man. How's life I guess?" Elijah says, "Nunja, but hello weirdo." Then, they became friends. Olivia and Elijah have beef with each other though. 

What happened between Elijah and Olivia?:

They met once at a summer camp. Olivia had other friends. Olivia tried to spread rumors about him. Elijah spreads rumors about Olivia successfully. Olivia hates him. Elijah hates her. Oh yeah, and then they met again in middle school. They flipped each other off. Olivia spread rumors. It went successfully. Elijah hates her.

Writers Note:

There'll be more beef. Sorry not sorry about how short this is.