Jason's POV

How do we learn to fight back? I'm not sure. But Cassie told me to talk to her. I mean I guess it would make sense, for one Cassie and Olivia usually join a TON of clubs, programs, and summer classes. Well. Let's hope she doesn't try teaching me Kung Fu and beat my ass up. Maybe Olivia will be there..? No. Impossible. She said she could barely talk/ keep in touch with me and Cassie. She has Discord, but she hates using it for some reason.

Meetup:

Cassie: Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Jason: Hey-?

Cassie: When can we start on the violent matter? AKA fighting back.

Jason: Right now.

Cassie: I'm sorry- but we're in SCHOOL RIGHT NOW-

Jason: Oh yeah. Right after school then. Also, will Olivia be there..?

(Cassie's face darkens)

Cassie: No. But Alright! After school it is!

After School:

*Insert really epic training with Jason failing multiple tests, and simple exercise routines*

Cassie: God damn- You suck to be honest.

Jason: Gee.. Thanks for the support. You really boosted my self esteem.

Cassie: Your Welcome. NOW BACK TO IT!!!!!!

Jason: I gotta go home though- its literally 7 already. School ended at 3. We spent an entire 4 hours doing this. I'll see you tomorrow.

Cassie: Ughhh Fine. You sucked today btw.

Jason: ... ok bye.

At Home:

Jason sees his sister- Celeste getting whipped by their mom. (Yes, I gave his sister a name at last.)

"MOM WTF?! WHAT DID SHE EVEN DO?" "Well, little mistake, she messed up on making my coffee." "THAT IS NOT A VALID REASON TO HIT A CHILD!" "Brother. It's fine. I deserve it." "NO YOU DON'T, IF ANYTHING SHE SHOULD MAKE IT HERSELF!" "Nope. that's not right disgrace. I had you mistakes for a reason. To serve me, to take care of me when I'm older." "TOO BAD! WHEN WE GROW UP, WE WILL LITERALLY THROW YOU INTO THE NURSING HOME." "Brother-! That's too far. You know the nursing home will kill her." "I could not give two fuck about that Celeste. mOtHeR never even takes care of us! She shouldn't expect us to take care of her when she's old." "Jason *REDACTED* You are not to speak to me like that." *Smacks him* "MOM!! DON'T HURT HIM! HE DIDN'T MESS YOUR COFFEE UP!" "Shut your mouth." *Celeste shuts up*

Afterwards:

C: "I'm sorry brother."

J: "Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong. It was our witch of a mother."

C: "I got you into this mess. If I hadn't messed up, none of us would be hurt."

J: "She should have made it herself anyway. Let's get cleaned up."

C: "When I grow up, I wanna protect you, not the other way around.."

Authors Note: Yay! We made it! hehehehe this is getting more deep by the second. Im thinking about writing a backstory for Jason+Olivia+Cassie. What do you think?