Jason's POV (Aftermath)

1:00 A.M.

Well. I feel dead inside. Life without Olivia will be complete H-E-L-L. I just know it. She was the main source that kept me going through almost all of my primary/elementary, and most of my middle school years. Now I'm here. Without Olivia. I'm lying in my bed, listening to "Night Dancer" by imase. I'm trying to drown out the sounds of my parents. They are divorcing, because Father cheated on Mother. They're arguing about who should take custody of me. 

2:00 A.M.

Wtf? Why the hell are they still arguing? IT'S BEEN AN HOUR FOR GODS SAKE. A part of me says that they don't care much for me.  As far as I could tell Mother only wanted me for the child support. She was always a gold digger.  Well, at least I can see Olivia and Cassie tomorrow. Ah- wait. I'm stupid. I keep forgetting. I need to conceal what I truly feel though. If I don't they will all scorn me. 

2:30 A.M.

Why. They're arguing about who would take care of me the best. Obviously, none of them. Mother neglected me since I was young. Father is an alcoholic addict. Sadly, I have no courage to say that to their face. I'm afraid I'll get hit with the belt again. My younger sister entered my room. I gave her some earplugs. I let her sleep on the ground. I had a sleeping bag set out. She happily fell asleep. I just wish that our parent had thought about us. They might come in and check on me and her. I was prepared. I had Air Pods. My Air Pods are black, so they blend in with my hair. I wondered how my parents ever got together, since all they really do is well- argue. 

3:00 A.M.

Thank God. They're FINALLY DONE arguing. I'm gonna go purchase soundproof music headphones to block them out. But why'd all this have to end this way? My parents getting divorced, Olivia left, and me, suffering from insomnia. Life sucks. As I listen to the song "Overdose" by natori I wonder if I could do that. No. No. I can't give up on life. I have to be there for Cassie and my sister. I look besides me, in the drawer, and I have a small pocket knife. What if..

Writers Note:

Ok! I tried to make it longer TvT- Thanks For Reading. Part 5 will come out this Friday or Tuesday. Im rlly busy on  Wednesday and Thursday so- Yeah