"Now that I think about it. No not really." Hyunjin answered. "Exactly, Seungmin lives with you so you should know the type of clothes he wears. Now do you see the clothes he wears?"

Hyunjin nods. "Brand clothes." The older nods his head and smiles. "right! Seungmin likely isn't into chan at all. Seungmin just happens to be well dressed. When he's with us he's always well dressed."

"You seem to know what rich people do and wear huh." Chuckles left Changbin's mouth and shrugged. "you know when there's quite powerful people in the world it's hard not to keep up."

—————————————————————————-

Ricky's assistant waited patiently outside of school until the kids come out. He bit his lip due to nerves and felt his bosses stare.

RING RING RING

A ton of kids came running out the gate, some went the opposite side of school and others crossed the streets and some to the other side. The assistant kept an eye for a red head puppy. His eyes roaming and scanning students' faces.

"where seungmin?" A short blonde asks his friend. The assistant's eyes bolded towards the two males. "Probably with him again.." the blonde sighed and looked both ways.

"don't be sad. I'm sure he doesn't like chan." Changbin added trying to cheer up the younger.

"erase that sad face, he doesn't like him so calm down. He would have told me or jeongin about it." The taller raised an eye brow and looked at his friend. "How come he tells you these kind of things and not me."

The blonde put a hand on the back of the taller's back and smiled sheepishly. "now that's a clue ain't it? He tells jeongin and I but not you? I can guarantee that he tells Chan the same thing."

The taller was about to reply but felt a strong pole behind his back. He turns around just to meet a smiling puppy. Hyunjin nervously scratched his neck. Changbin waved at the younger.

The assistant instantly walked over once he recognized the puppy male. Felix froze when he noticed an older male in front of them. Changbin turned serious and looked at the older.

"hyun turn a-around" the blonde nervously pulls Hyunjin's shirt. The black haired obeyed while the puppy male was confused. He looked up and not recognizing the male at all.

"need something?" Hyunjin asks as he looked at the older male. Changbin pulled the taller's shirt hinting not to be rude although he was a stranger.

"I need Seungmin, I'll like to talk with him." Hyunjin raised an eye brow and looked behind him where seungmin stood. "Do you know him?" Seungmin shook his head.

"well it seems like that's not going to happen sir. He doesn't know you." Jeongin said popping out of nowhere. "Listen kids, I promise im not some bad person. I'm only here to tell him about my bosses words."

Jeongin pats the younger. "He's saying that his boss sent him here. He needs to deliver some words." Seungmin frown and signs back.

"Ask him who his boss is. I don't recognize him at all but ask him who sent him here." Jeongin nods and cleared his throat. "Who sent you here? He's asking who your boss is."

The nervous assistant sighed, he could believe he was over here speaking to such rude teenagers. He especially didn't like the tall one nor the buff one. He looked intimidating.

"im sure he knows who. It's Shen Quanrui known as Ricky." Hyunjin signs back to the younger what the other was saying.

Seungmin's eyes widen. "Do you know who he is?" The younger nods his head and looked down. "I need to speak to him immediately."

Seungmin sighed, he goes up front distanced from the assistant. Both walk away near a tree from school, none of the group knew what to do. Should they keep an eye on them?

"you three can go home. I live with seungmin anyway. I'll keep an eye out for them." The three nod and hesitantly leave. The taller watched the two from a distance not knowing that someone in a red car watched him.

The assistant takes out his phone and begins to write. The red head curiously peaked at the other's phone to see. The assistant flips it and held it out for the red head to read.

I'm Ricky's assistant. My name is Danny. Ricky sent me because he wanted you to go tonight's event.

Seungmin looked up and raised an eye brow not liking his ex's request.

What for? Couldn't he come himself? What type of event is this?

The assistant sighs and takes the phone to type again. He saw the younger crossing his arms annoyingly.

He's quite busy with up coming projects and events. I suppose it's a normal event with other important people and other kids.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and shakes his head.

I won't go nor will I go even if he asked me too. I'm not interested in such event. Thank you for coming but not interested.

The red head was about to walk off but the younger got stopped by the male grabbing his wrist. Seungmin looked at the other with a glare and took away his hand.

I apologize but I can't go unless you agree sir. My job will be on the line if you don't go sir.

Seungmin saw desperation in the older's eyes. He sighed and took the phone again.

fine but don't think I won't bring somebody to it. If he wants to me there and then I'll bring someone whether he likes it or not.

The assistant nods and the younger left. Seungmin hurried where the taller was and taking his hand dragging him with him.

"Seungmin! Min min you're hurting me." Hyunjin whines. He couldn't sign because his other hand was in the younger's grip. Hyunjin winced in pain feeling the younger's grip tightened.

"Something is definitely wrong.."

-"hai everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Eat and drink lots of water. I barely noticed that I had messed up in the 'trick or treat' because it said seventeen but it was supposed to be eighteen. I sincerely apologize for the confusion. I did the math wrong because their birthday of the twins and seungmin are September so it was supposed to be eighteen. Once again I apologize!"

"Remember to take good care of yourself!" 🩷