"What?" Mizuki said which got Izuku to growl at the bastard.

“Now, show me your blood!” the villain shouted, throwing off his cloak, his right arm covered in muscles.

‘He’s coming!’ Mizuki thought as the villain jumped towards them.

Izuku was the one who got in front of Mizuki and blocked the villians pinch using the full side of Ryõba, he felt the strength that came off from the villian....but it was weak.

"You call that strength?"

Izuku said which caused the villian to be surpised as Izuku grabbed the villians hand with one quick motion as Mizuki was seen sending a punch his way to the face, pushing back the villian a bit.

"How's that for mediocre ya Bitch!"

Izuku yelled out...but the villian simply laughed.

"Wow that almost tickled but I almost forgot. If you know, tell me… where’s the kid called Bakugo?” the villain asked.

That got Mizuki to tense up a bit as well as narrow her eyes with Izuku just sighing.

'Always Bakugo this....Bakugo that'

“I still have to do my job.” the villain said before jumping to where Mizuki was. The girl jumped out of the way of the villain’s attack, with Izuku sending a kick to the bastard that pushed him back.

"You know, you're really starting to piss me off!"

Izuku smirked, "Oh? You don't say? Maybe I should do that more often since you can't do jackshit!"

'Come on....a little more!'

Izuku thought as Mizuki blitz towards the villian, who avoided her attack with a smirk, "Predictable and I can take that as an ‘I don’t know’? I can, right?” the villain smirked.

Mizuki fell to the ground after the villain kicked her into the wall but her brother caught her at the last second but that didn't stop the blood running down her face.

“Blood! This is great! It’s what I wanted! This is so fun! What’d you say earlier? That you’d definitely save him? Why are you running away? You’re so weird!” the villain laughed.
‘That muscle-like quirk is so fast… so strong…! I can’t think about Katsuki right now…!’ Mizuki thought as she got put of her brother's arms.

"Izuku! Lend me your strength!" Mizuki said with Izuku simply placing Ryõba in a reverse grip.

"Of course I'll help, what do you think I was doing?" Izuku said as he ran towards the villian with Mizuki following after him as she powered up OFA and ran pass her brother.

And sent a punch to the villians gut,
“What? That’s your quirk?” the villain observed, blocking Mizuki’s punch with his muscled arm as he continued.
“You’re pretty fast, but not nearly strong enough!” the villain then threw Mizuki away from him, explaining, “My quirk lets me power-up my muscles! I increase my speed and strength by increasing the amount of muscle fibers so much they can’t be contained by my skin! What am I trying to say? I’m bragging! In other words, you are a completely inferior version of me!”
The villain jumped at Mizuki, who jumped out of the way as Izuku sent a divergent slash at the villian, who used a large rock to block the attack, Izuku just clicked his tongue, 'This bastard has to have something up his fucking sleeve! I want to switch with Sukuna but I need to wait! Mizuki needs to deal with the finishing blow!'

Izuku thought as he felt a bit frustrated.

“Do you understand how I feel? I can’t help but laugh!” the villain grinned, as he suddenly got close to the two teens and punched them both to the ground, laughing, “You’ll definitely save him? How’ll you do that? Don’t just spout lip service you can’t actually pull off!”

The villain glanced behind him, looking at Kota after a rock was thrown at his neck.

“Water Hose… Papa… Mama… Did you torment them like that, too, before you killed them?” Kota demanded.

Izuku quickly sent a kick to the villians chin and distance himself while grabbing Mizuki who coughed a bit and trying to breath normally, the villian simply rubbed his chin while looking at Kota.

“Huh? Seriously? Your parents were heroes? This must be fate! Water Hose… It’s thanks to them that my left eye is an artificial eye now.” the villain explained, pointing to his eye.

“It’s your fault… It’s because of guys like you that it always, always turns out like this!” Kota yelled.

“Kids are always shifting the blame like that. That’s no good. It’s not like I have a grudge about this eye or anything, you know. I just wanted to kill. And those two wanted to stop me. It was the result of all of us doing what we wanted. What’s wrong is wanting to do something you are unable to do. Like your mommy and daddy!” the villain explained, jumping for Kota.

Izuku dashes towards the villian, who just laughed, "What are you trying to do!! You can't do anything!"

But the villian simply watched how Izuku didn't use his katana...instead...he used his hand...and uttered one word.

"Cleave"

Chapter End.

Wow...Two chapters...well hope you enjoy.