extra chapter #2: Date Nights

while minsung loved being fathers they needed a break sometimes. on this specific occasion they asked changlix to watch the girls for them. of course changlix enthusiastically said yes and planned an extravagant night with their nieces. if anyone was excited though it was seo miyeon who could not wait to have a sleepover with her best friends.

unbeknownst to jisung, minho had booked a reservation to one of their cities fanciest restaurant months in advance. he could tell that his husband had been stressed out with work and the girls lately so he decided a self care night was definitely needed.

"jisung my love where are you?" minho called out lovingly. he had sent his beautiful husband to get dressed a few minutes ago but hadn't seen him come out yet.

"min can you come here for a second please?" jisung shyly asked.

when minho stepped through the door to their bedroom he was shocked in the most wonderful way. he saw his husband dressed in the most elegant dress with his makeup and hair done flawlessly. it was the most beautiful sight he had ever laid his eyes upon.

"my love you look so gorgeous." he practically purred eyes roaming the youngers body.

this caused jisung to blush a deep shade of pink, "thank you my love."

"well we better be headed out."

————————————————————

the second the couple walked into the restaurant jisung was in awe. minho had not told him where they were going, only to dress nice. if jisung was honest he didn't know what he was expecting but it was certainly not this. the building before them was arguably the most beautiful place jisung had ever seen. crystal chandeliers lined the ceilings, extravagantly dressed men and women sat at luxuriously designed tables, every table was adorned with candelabra centerpieces and was set to the highest standard. saying that jisung was in awe is an understatement.

"oh my god baby it is absolutely gorgeous in here!" he exclaimed, still not being able to keep his eyes off the room.

"i thought you would like it." minho replied with a soft smile on his face, "i wanted to take you somewhere as gorgeous as you but turns out that place doesn't exist so this was the next best place."

"i love you so much minho." jisung said, the gesture bringing him to tears.

"why are you crying baby?" the older asked bringing the younger into a tight hug, "i noticed how stressed you have been lately and as your husband it is my duty to take care of you."

"god min i am so in love with you. i don't even know why im stressed to be honest this new project is just taking a toll on me."

"it's ok baby i understand, just have fun tonight."

——————————————————

by the time the two got home jisung felt as if he had eaten enough food to last him at least a month. safe to say the food at the restaurant was absolutely delicious and the wine was out of this world, so jisung may have consumed a bit too much.

now the two found themselves sitting in the bathtub together just relaxing into the warm water and each others arms.

"min do you ever think about what would have happened if we never met?" jisung asked curiously.

"my mind wanders there quite a bit but to be honest the thought kind of scares me. i mean you and the girls are the lights of my life and i can't imagine a life without you guys. i honestly don't think that that life would be worth living." minho subconsciously pulled the younger forward.

"honestly it scares me too but i believe that we are the definition of soulmates and that nothing could ever keep us from finding each other. as cliche as it sounds i genuinely believe that we will be together in every universe. we are perfect for each other baby."

"god jisung i don't deserve someone as perfect as you." minho trailed off.

"lee minho! how dare you. if you don't deserve me than i most definitely don't deserve you. we are perfect for each other and honestly we must have been pretty good in our past lives to become this happy."

"you're right sung. i love you so much baby i genuinely don't know what i would do without you." minho said feeling a few tears slip out of his eyes.

"well luckily for you, you will never have to find out."

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you guys so much for all the support! i'm sorry im so inconsistent but im trying to get better. happy valentine's day everyone and even if you have no one to spend it with im always here for all of you. i'm going to try to work on my other book more soon and maybe start a new one... 
see you all soon!!!

XOXO THE AUTHOR