9. Roses

jisung was flustered to say the least. his encounter with minho left him feeling on edge but not in a bad way per se. the way the older spoke, his smile, his eyes. jisung found himself thinking about him more than he should.

he was snapped out of his thoughts by felix's squealing, "OH MY GOD IM GOING TO DIE"
he said throwing his phone down onto his bed.

"lix what's wrong" jisung asked, genuinely worried.

"CHANGBIN HYUNG ASKED ME TO GO TO A PARTY WITH HIM!"

jisung responded to this by smacking the younger with a pillow, "YOU BITCH I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS ACTUALLY WRONG"

"IM SORRY"

"YOU SHOULD BE"

"anyways you should come too. you know hyung so it wouldn't be weird and it would give you a chance to make more friends." felix suggested, "plus it will make me more comfortable." he really wanted jisung to say yes. for their entire middle and high school years it had only been the two of them. felix had no problem with that he was just worried for his best friend.

"um ok i guess" the older responded unsure of the situation. besides felix he didn't have anyone else and the bullying wasn't ideal so he tended to avoid social gatherings as much as
possible, but if felix genuinely wanted to go he would go. felix saved him in a ton of ways after all.

"thank you! i'll ask changbin hyung if he can give us a ride." felix said, practically glowing with excitement.

"okay lix"

——————————————————

"oh minho do i have news for you" changbin said walking up to his best friend. all five people at the table immediately looked up confused at what was happening.

"so i invited felix to come with me to jackson's party tonight and he just informed me that his best friend wants to come along" changbin said with a smirk. the color drained from minhos face.

"no fucking way. welp looks like i'm going to a party tonight" he said. changbin, the only one who fully understood the situation, just laughed while everyone else at the table looked at him like he was crazy. he hated party's.

"are you all just going to stare?" he asked, "i know you all were going to go anyways so now looks like i'm going too" he then left the room leaving everyone except changbin in complete shock.

——————————————————

it was 8:30 pm, jisung and felix were about to leave the house as changbin had just arrived.

"ji i need you to promise me that if you feel uncomfortable you will tell me. no matter what. okay?" felix said, completely serious. he knew how jisung could be and he wanted this night to be enjoyable for him.

"i promise lix. now let's have fun. go get your man." jisung said with a smile.

as they opened the car door they were surprised with how fancy it felt.

"hi felix, you look amazing" changbin said with a blush on his face, "hi ji you look nice too"

"hi changbin hyung!" jisung said with a smile, while felix was still in a trance. changbin looked amazing. he was wearing skintight leather pants that made his thighs look amazing. he had a black muscle tee on that felix couldn't even comprehend. and oh dear lord his hair was curled.

"felix are you okay?" changbin asked concerned for the younger.

finally snapping out of it the younger responded, "you look so amazing hyung." only to get embarrassed and stop talking.

———————————————————

once they arrived at jackson wangs party changbin asked the two if they would be willing to meet his friends. they of course agreed. now they find themselves surrounded by four semi-new boys and conversations are flowing quite naturally.

"hey sung changbin hyung wants to show me something will you be okay here?" felix asked.

"yeah lix go have fun" the older answered. surprisingly he realized that he meant it. he felt quite comfortable around the new people.

"so jisung how is that new song going. bin was telling me about it but i haven't heard it yet" bangchan asked. jisung and bangchan knew each other the same way changbin and jisung knew each other. music classes.

"pretty good actually. i should be finished within a few days. i can show you on monday if you want." jisung offered.

"sounds good i'm excited" chan answered with a smile. he had his boyfriend sitting in his lap so he couldn't move much but he was content as ever.

"did min say when he was coming?" hyunjin asked chan suddenly. jisung didn't exactly know hyunjin but he had seen him before due to him being on the dance team. plus his boyfriend was jisungs class president.

"he said after he gets off work so probably within ten minutes" chan responded. apparently another member of their group was coming but had to work.

as if on cue someone called out to chan. jisung figured it was the new guy so he continued what he was doing. that was until he heard who it was. the very guy he couldn't stop thinking about, lee minho.

AUTHORS NOTE: a longer chapter for today. i decided to keep the fanfic tradition of jackson wang hosting parties because why not. anyways my school work is stressing me out but it's whatever you know. YOLO. see you tomorrow. for minsung closeup time ;).

XOXO THE AUTHOR