19. Movie

"hannie wake up baby," minho gently shook the younger. it was saturday and the third day that minho had woken up to the most beautiful view. sleeping jisung is a masterpiece and minho would pay millions to wake up to him everyday.

minho had big plans for today. they were going to an amusement park and then dinner. he just needed his baby to get ready.

"hannnnnnnie come on babes big plans today!" minho said while pressing a soft kiss to the youngers head. when jisung finally began to wake up minho got excited.

"morning min baby," jisung said in a tired and raspy voice. "what are we doing today?"

"well sung i just happened to buy us tickets for the amusement park today!!" minho said, excitement lacing his voice.

"really baby that sounds so fun!" the younger said also getting excited.

"yes it does so get ready!"

————————————————————

after a short ride and many songs sung the two arrived at their destination. they simply showed their tickets and were let in.

"OMG MIN LETS RIDE THE PIRATE SHIP!!" jisung practically screamed.

"anything for you my princess." minho said with a huge smile.

"did you just call me princess?" the younger asked in disbelief, yet he couldn't hide the blush on his face.

"you definitely liked it," minho said with a laugh. to which he earned a huff from the younger.

the line to the pirate ship ride wasn't too long and before they knew it it was their turn to get on. after the lap bar came down minho started to get a bit nervous but he hid it because seeing jisung this happy was worth everything to him.

needless to say minho spent half of the ride screaming with jisung laughing next to him. their hands intertwined the whole time. after getting off both decided that that ride was enough for them and both made their way to the games. jisung ended up winning minho two stuffed cats and minho won jisung the cutest squirrel. they also decided to buy animal headbands and take pictures in the photo booth.

after both boys decided that they were pretty tired minho let jisung know that they had a reservation for one of the fanciest restaurants around in a little over an hour. so they rushed back to the elders house and changed into nicer clothes.

when they arrived at the restaurant jisung was in awe. it was hands down the fanciest place he has ever been. plus the food was amazing. jisung probably thanked minho a million times before they left.

honestly jisung was more than happy with today but minho informed him that their date was not over. so here they found themselves on a hillside overlooking the city watching the sunset. monsters and sour candy surrounded them.

simply stated it felt perfect. suddenly minho got up and came in front of jisung kneeling down on one knee.

"han jisung these past few months being your boyfriend have been some of the best of my life. i am so in love with you. please accept this promise ring and promise me that you will try your best in your shitty situation so we can continue to fall in love more in the future." minho was honestly so nervous saying those words but once he looked at his love he knew he did the right thing.

jisung with tears in his eyes answered, "of course i will accept the ring. i love you so much min. you make my life worth living."

with this both boys broke down in tears and pulled each other closer. never wanting to let go. suddenly they made eye contact and jisung was the one to connect their lips in a passionate kiss. so perfect.

after separating minho slipped the ring on jisungs finger, it fit perfectly. they both smiled looking down at the piece of metal. it was the perfect thing for them. in that moment they felt indestructible.

but the future doesn't always go the way we expect.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry for another cliffhanger. i just wanted a fluff chapter because i'm sad and needed it. anyways if you have time please go check out my new book TIMELESS. thank you everyone and i will see you again soon!!!

XOXO THE AUTHOR