12. Start of Something Beautiful

when the new couple finally made it back to the party they found all their friends, minus felix and changbin, standing or sitting in the exact same spot where they left them. when the rest of the group saw the duo coming there was a mix of shock and pride on the members faces.

as bangchan was the only person besides changbin that had any idea of minhos feeling for jisung, he was thrilled. lately his friend just hadn't been himself. he had been more down and always been exhausted. but after meeting jisung, minho seemed to have a new sense of purpose in life.

"nice to see the two of you getting along," the oldest of the group said with a smirk in his voice.

"chan hyung you knew about this?!?!" the rest of the group, hyunjin especially, shouted.
they all knew minho as someone who denounced love and cared for almost no one outside of their group of friends. so seeing him HOLDING HANDS with a huge smile, swollen lips, and a partner with hickies covering his neck was shocking to say the least.

"of course i did. i was there when these two first met" chan said with an almost proud smile.

"oh god please never bring that up again," jisung said, giggling.

"so are the two of you official then?" the youngest took the liberty of asking for everyone.

"indeed we are my sweet innie." minho said with the biggest smile on his face.

——————————————————

it was monday again. a day that no one actually likes, and if they say that they do they should be ashamed of themselves.

at school minho and jisung decided that for now they will keep their relationship quiet but will still be able to hangout considering that their friends are all friends now. plus it was safer for the both of them considering that minho wasn't out to anyone and if jisungs father ever found out jisung was screwed.

the day after the party jisung met up with felix and told him everything that happened. felix was pretty much the fangirl of the century. he asked jisung about every detail, screamed, then asked him to repeat everything. this is also how jisung found out what happened between changbin and felix when they left.

"well basically we made out and then he asked me out..." felix said turning extremely red.

jisung basically screamed, "did you say yes?"

"are you stupid? of course i said yes." felix said laughing.

"OMG THIS MEANS THAT WE HAVE THE SAME ANNIVERSARY! AND WE CAN GO ON DOUBLE DATES!!!!" the older said still screaming.

"OMG YOUR RIGHT" now they were both screaming.

back to school: felix and jisung walked together as they always do and planned to meet up with the rest of the group at the gates. everything was going as planned until they ran into mark lee and his goons the second they stepped foot onto school property.

"so you want to fuck with my brother now?"

AUTHORS NOTE: for no good reason i imagine the "goons" being the rest of nct. like they're just all there. every single one of them just standing behind mark with their arms crossed. ANYWAYS sorry it's been so long school and life have just been so draining. i already have an idea for my next book but i need to work on this one first. I MUST STAY FOCUSED.

XOXO THE AUTHOR