6. Limbo

⚠️TW: ABUSE, SELF HARM, SUICIDE ATTEMPT

"god dammit jisung why can't you do anything right?" jisungs father asked while slamming him to the ground. he knew better than to speak in these situations so he just let it happen.

"i told you to come home on time. how fucking hard is that?" his father yelled while continuously punching him in the stomach. the pain was excruciating considering that his ribs hadn't fully healed.

after an extra hard hit to the face, jisungs father dropped him, "next time your late i won't be so nice"

—————————————————

after jisung safely made it to his room he let the tears fall. he was in so much pain. not just physically but also emotionally. slowly his knees gave out and he collapsed to the floor curling into a ball. the tears just wouldn't stop. he felt pathetic. there was no reason for him to be crying, that's what he told himself. he was simply being punished for what he did wrong.

he slowly picked himself off the floor and made his way to the bathroom. he decided to run a nice hot bath, not forgetting to grab the blades from their hiding spot under the sink. he got into the tub, sighing at how good the water felt on his sore body. he felt so numb. he felt like there was no purpose in his life anymore.

after drying himself off he put on some shorts and a tshirt. then he raided the medicine cabinet's until he found exactly what he wanted. sleeping pills. he took a few more than he should and then decided it wasn't enough. so he pressed the blade deep into the veins in both of his wrists, and went to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE: god this chapter was terrible to write. like i know that it's important to the plot of the story but it just takes me back to such dark times. please if you are struggling with your mental health TALK TO SOMEONE. you can talk to me. i will always listen. as dark as it sounds a lot of this chapter was written from personal experiences so please if you feel the need to criticize do it kindly. also i'm immediately doing the next chapter because i can't deal with the sad soooooo......

XOXO THE AUTHOR