8. Sunshine

minho was determined to find that boy again. he couldn't explain it but there was something drawing him towards the mysterious person. yet he had no plan. so he needed help.

as stereotypical as it may sound, no one except for his friends knew he was gay. not even his younger brother. you see his brother wasn't the most accepting person and even though minho was older, he feared that if he came out to his brother he would lose him.

he really didn't want to ask chan. for one he didn't want to deal with the relentless teasing and for two chan was always so stressed as it is.

that left changbin, hyunjin, seungmin, and jeongin.

he automatically crossed seungmin off the list because even if he gave good advice they didn't get along. minho only tolerated seungmin because he was dating his best friend.

he also didn't want to tell the youngest because he would automatically go tell chan. so that takes away jeongin.

hyunjin would be a good choice if it weren't for the fact that he was practically glued to seungmin all the time. so no hyunjin.

that leaves changbin. not minhos first choice but would have to do.

—————————————————

"so let me get the straight" changbin said with a sigh, "you want me, and help you, find and befriend a boy that you bumped into in the hallways because you are really attracted to him."

"something like that" minho replied shyly.

"hmmmmm what's in it for me?" the younger questioned.

"i'll help you talk to felix."

"i was joking! but okay i will help you" changbin said with a small blush.

"excellent let's begin"

——————————————————

"so point him out then!" changbin huffed. they had been waiting for a while but there was no sign of minhos mystery boy.

"i will! jesus!" minho replied starting to worry that he was going crazy. that was until he saw him. the boy. he had the most beautiful eyes, heart shaped lips, and chubby cheeks. his chestnut brown hair seemed to sparkle. he was stunning.

"yo min you good?" the younger asked confused why his friend was acting this way.

"i found him" he said pointing to the boy.

"oh that's han jisung we have music together. he's a really nice guy." the younger commented.  that's when minho noticed two more things. one felix seemed to be good friends with jisung. two his brother was walking towards jisung and he didn't like the look in his eye.

——————————————————
⚠️TW: HOMOPHOBIA⚠️

"hey faggots how's your lunch going" mark lee asked jisung and felix.

"go away mark" jisung said.

"why would i take orders from a cocksucker like you? hmm?" mark taunted, "anyways"
mark started but was interrupted by someone else walking up to the table.

"mark what are you doing?" lee minho asked. this shocked jisung. everyone knew that they were brothers but minho never stopped marks bullying.

"what does it look like hyung i'm teaching these fags a lesson" mark replied with a smirk.

"i don't appreciate that word you just used and don't appreciate how you treat them. mark leave them alone. if i hear that you messed with them or anyone that didn't deserve it again you know what happens." minho looked and sounded calm but there was a tiny of anger in his voice.

"whatever" mark replied. he acted as if it didn't bother him but you could feel the fear radiating from him.

"thank you hyung" jisung said quietly. minho immediately softened but of course, no one but changbin noticed.

"it's no problem, he shouldn't be treating people like that and i should teach him." minho said with a soft smile. "what's your name?"

"jisung. han jisung." he replied slightly flustered. this shouldn't be stressful but it was. it felt like a moment out of some y/n book.

"well han jisung i'll see you around then" minho said with a wink. jisung could of swore he exploded in that exact moment. he could feel how red his face was and ahhhhhh.

minho wasn't doing any better.

"dude where did you get that confidence" changbin asked with a laugh.

"bro i literally pulled it out of my ass i'm screaming right now" minho said currently laying on the floor, "did you see how cute he was. oh dear lord he's so attractive plus he's friends with felix now i can help you!"

"oh no need while you turned into the rizzmaster5000 i got felix's number" changbin said with a small smile.

"holy shit dude that's amazing!" minho practically screamed, "today was a win for the gays."

AUTHORS NOTE: i actually love this chapter. like it's kinda stupid but that's the best part.  plus lino came with those flirting skills. also mark being his brother..... plot twist of the century. jk.
anyways i hope you're doing okay and your healthy. until next time.

XOXO THE AUTHOR