15. Universe

minho, jisung, and felix sat in the hospital room waiting for news. minho sat holding jisung close, afraid to let go.

"sung what happened?..." felix asked hesitantly, not sure if he was ready for the answer.

"well um my dad was really bad this time and i lost control," jisung nearly whispered cuddling closer into minho. he wasn't planning on telling the older about his family problems this early into their relationship but life had other plans.

"minnie baby are you okay?" jisung spoke quietly. he was honestly scared of the older males answer. scared that he was going to leave him.

"as long as you are safe and alive right now i will be okay." minho replied honestly, pulling the younger closer. his answer seemed to cause an unexpected response from the younger as jisung started sobbing again.

"oh jisung baby what's wrong? did i do something?" the older asked almost frantically.

"no no no i was just scared that once you started to find things out you were going to leave me. i was so scared of losing you min." the younger said while continuing to cry.

"oh my little baby i'm not going anywhere. you couldn't get rid of me if you tried." minho joked trying to lighten the mood. neither of them had noticed felix slipping out of the room to talk to the doctor.

"i would never want to." jisung said very honestly.

———————————————————————

after felix reentered the room he informed jisung that his injuries weren't too serious but several of his ribs were fractured again and hadn't fully recovered from his last trip to the hospital. he would also need to keep stitches and bandages on his wrists for several weeks in order to heal the deep cuts.

once jisung was discharged and given plenty of pain meds, minho decided to take them to his house. no one would be home and even if they were he could just say that jisung was a friend.

they made it to the olders house safely after dropping felix off. after the older confirmed that no one was home he came back out to the car and picked up jisung bridal style to carry him to his room. once they had successfully changed into pajamas they decided to lay on minhos bed and start a new show. half way through the second episode minho looked down to see that jisung was asleep so he pressed a sweet kiss on his lips, paused their show, and slipped into dreamland himself.

AUTHORS NOTE: it's my birthday today. i'm low key not a fan of birthdays. like they fill me with so much anxiety and i just don't enjoy them. i hope you enjoyed this fluffier chapter and i'll see you next time.

XOXO THE AUTHOR