Chapter 25: A Demand And Reveal

Katsu was forcefully grabbed, dragged outside of the room they were originally in and was tossed against the back of the room, banging into the shelves and racks of items there. Katsu didn't really feel much pain from this, he was a rook after all, but the real deal was this request. What kind of woman, you've just met not even a week ago, comes to you in a revealing swimsuit and demands you to reproduce a child with her? Katsu suspected Xenovia was a little strange, he figured her social awareness wasn't that refined as she spent most of her life serving the church. But he at least expected her to have some kind of common sense here. Xenovia turned and locked the door behind her before slowly moving over to Katsu and stared him down with the same blank face she had originally.

Xenovia: "You didn't answer my question Katsu. I want to make a baby with you" Xenovia repeated as she stood over Katsu not letting the Nekomata escape her presence. Katsu was completely dumbfounded by how Xenovia was acting. This... This was not normal.

Katsu: "Xenovia, what kind of question is that? More importantly Why me?" Katsu rightfully questioned as he maintained eye contact with her. Xenovia stared back with no faltering in her facial expression as she began to explain herself.

Xenovia: "Before the situation with Kokabiel, My entire reason for living, my whole purpose was to serve god. But now, that dream is gone. I had virtually nothing to pursue, or dedicate myself to. So I went over to ask President Rias about her thoughts on these kind of matters. 

(flashback)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(flashback)

Rias: "Its very simple Xenovia. Devils have desires, they grant desires, they give desires and they hope for desires. The life of a devil isn't held down by the rules of the angels. We are truly able to live a mostly free life. So live it however you see fit" Rias explained as she sipped a cup of tea that Akeno had prepared for her. Xenovia then left the room and thought intensely about what she wanted. She then remembered the church in a different way. The thought of being a mother, a parent to raise a strong child who will one day bring greatness and honor. This was something she wanted, this was something she will pursue, this was her desire. 

(back to the present)

Xenovia: "So since that talk, I have decided to embrace my womanly side and have a goal. A goal to have a child. A strong, loved and capable child who will one day bring greatness for the world. As I was watching your battle with Kokabiel, I saw both your love for the others, especially Koneko. And I saw the emmense power their love gave you. Your power is incredible Katsu Auichi, The genes of a devil, a nekomata and a dragon. All of that combined is why I have chosen you to be the one to provide me with a child. Xenovia explained.

Katsu: "Hey wait a minute. Xenovia listen. You have to understand how this kind of predicament can effect not just me but the other girls here. Me and Koneko are already in a relationship, im fairly confident Asia has a crush on me too. If they found out you forced this onto me and tried to have sexual intercourse with me too. They would be heartbroken. Besides, Xenovia with all due respect, I barely know you. We met not even 3 weeks ago. I can't have sex, yet alone raise a child with someone I have only known for like 21 days." Katsu explained, hoping this would bring some kind of sense back to Xenovia.