Chapter 9: The Halloween Special

(Nobodies POV)

Katsu laid down peacefully snuggled under his duvet covers, his head rested against a pillow and snoring quietly. It was a long week, from all the shenanigans with Raynare. Then there was introducing Asia to day to day life around Kuoh. It all took a toll on the sleepy Nekoshou, but at last he had some time to himself to rest up. Unknowingly to our resident Nekoshou, he was not alone in his slumber. Accompanying him in the bed was none other then our resident S/M queen Akeno Himejima. She had somehow found out Katsu's address and had snuck into his bed to sleep with him. Not even Rias knew how she was able to pull off such a stunt. In order to tease him, Akeno decided to go commando. She also primarily did this because like Rias she enjoyed the feeling of no clothing during her slumber. But nobody could deny some of her motions was to see the cute rook quiver at her form. She cuddled up close and held Katsu's fluffy tails close to her like a blanket, she also was sure to not be shy about her current appearance. Katsu begun stirring, slowly awakening from his sleep he yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes. Upon his eyesight being completely clear he saw well. The blue eyes met the purple, as he stared intently at her.

"Good morning handsome~, there was a downpour of rain before I could make it back to my house so I decided to let myself in

"Good morning handsome~, there was a downpour of rain before I could make it back to my house so I decided to let myself in. I hope you don't mind do you *Gives fake upset face* O-Or (sniffle) would you kick me to the curb and leave m-" Akeno began but she was hushed by Katsu placing a finger to her lips.

"Alright just be sure to keep it down! Asia might still be asleep. The poor girl has been through enough these days she deserves a lie in. Anyways why are you here? Katsu questioned while he maintained eye contact, not daring to look down just in case.

"Awww am I not on visiting terms yet? Are we perhaps not close enough?" Akeno spoke as she subtly closed the distance between the two of them. This caused Katsu's heartbeat to increase rather quickly. Determined to stay cool, Katsu took a breath and addressed her.

"As much as im both questioning and being impressed on how you broke into my house without me knowing, I could use some company so come on up" Katsu said as he offered the other side of his bed in kindness. A small smirk spread across the queens' face, as  Akeno got the hint and carefully shimmied herself up and wrapped her arms in a hug. However the shock of her appearance wore off, and Katsu finally noticed the "Obvious" detail with Akeno.

SHE WAS BUTT ASS NAKED IN HIS BED!

"AKENO WHY ARE YOU NAKED IN MY BED?" Katsu bellowed as he attempted to cover his eyes, his fear instantly took priority over any motion. But before they reached his head, they were snatched down by Akeno and instead placed on her shoulders bringing them both closer together. Akeno wasn't going to let her cute little prey escape her clutches that quickly. Her Satanist side was beginning to show, she had the cute little Nekoshou in the palm of her hands. Fully taking in the moment, Akeno decided there was to be no such thing as privacy between the both of them.

"What's the matter hun? Never seen a lady au naturel before?" Akeno asked in a cheeky voice. Katsu tried his best to ignore the feeling of her breasts coming into contact with his chest. Katsu shyly nodded his head to her question. Akeno momentarily paused her teasing and peered into his eyes. What she found... was unexpected. Instead of seeing perversion, which granted she didn't expect to see anyway, instead of seeing at the least some curiosity, she saw fear. unrequited, deep and painful fear carved itself into his expression. This caused the cogs within the raven haired woman to turn. Deciding to take mercy on the Nekoshou, she got to the point of why she was really there.