Chapter Thirty One.

Start from the beginning

His Jeon Jeongguk is simply beautiful even when he is just sitting there and doing nothing.

He sighed a little and then walked ahead into his own cabin. He sat down a little and drank some water.

He closed his eyes and again tried to recall the previous night yet again nothing came to his mind after Minjae dropped him.

He sighed and then let it go. He thought nothing important must have happened anyway. He was just back home.

He closed his eyes a little and leaned back on his office chair and took a little rest for five minutes.

After minutes, he opened his eyes and pressed a button on his phone and soon a knock followed.

He gave the instructions and the person came inside.

"My schedule for today, Jaejae." Taehyung mumbled, eyes still closed.

"Why don't you go back home? Your schedule is already being followed by Jeongguk hyung." Minjae uttered as Taehyung narrowed his eyes at him.

"Jaejae, when will you start respecting me as your boss? You are my secretary in the office and not my best friend." Taehyung whined as Minjae rolled his eyes, playfully.

"I still consider Jeongguk hyung as my boss. You hardly act as one even." Minjae replied as Taehyung rolled his eyes this time.

"Yah, Jaejae, what happened yesterday? I hardly remember anything after you were helping me with my overcoat." Taehyung asked curiously as Minjae laughed a little.

"You're seriously of no help when you're drunk. Your overcoat was stuck inside the car door and all you did to help me was repeating it's stuck, stupid, stupid, it's stuck. And the next thing I know you're leaning in and watching what I am doing rather than actually helping me. You're so annoying seriously." Minjae complained as he recalled last night's episode of how a drunk Taehyung came out of the car and managed to trap his overcoat inside the car.

Minjae really had great difficulty to get his overcoat out from the car door when Taehyung wasn't being helpful at all.

"You're my secretary, your work is to help me. What happened next though?" Taehyung questioned as Minjae made a thinking face.

"Oh yes! Then Jeongguk hyung came and he looked quite furious. He pushed me even but that was probably because he thought I made you drink. Anyway, after that without even listening to me he dragged you inside." Minjae revealed the truth as Taehyung's eyes widened.

"WHAT?" Taehyung screamed as Minjae flinched.

"Yah! Why the hell are you screaming like this?" Minjae questioned as he rubbed his palm on his ears.

"Ggukie hyun-what-Kim Minjae, are you lying to me?" Taehyung glared at Minjae as he gulped in return too.

"You're scary when you call me by my full name, so stop it. And no, I am not lying. He was the one who dragged you inside." Minjae repeated as Taehyung let out a fake cry.

"Okay Jaejae now get out." Taehyung mumbled as Minjae stood there crossing his arms on his chest.

"Tell me nicely first. Then I'll leave." Minjae said as Taehyung glared at him.

"Mr.Kim Minjae, you can leave now." Taehyung said with fake sickening sweet smile as Minjae grinned.

"It wasn't so difficult, was it?" Minjae uttered and almost ran out of the room when he saw Taehyung aiming a file towards him.

Taehyung groaned more loudly and then whined. He has been avoiding his love for so long now and when his love finally was close to him, he was drunk out of his mind to even remember what happened between them. How unlucky can a person be?