I flinched that not a minute ago I was firing at him. I cleared my throat to gain his attention.

"Umm. I have a question to ask." I said slightly nervous while saying to him because I didn't know what will he say.

He then ever so slowly turned around and looked straight in my eyes. "Why suddenly change in your behaviour Miss Verro?"

He know my name?

Of course. He is an Alpha. He knows everything.

I ignored his question and came straight to the point. "I want to train your people." I blurred out.

He had now a amusement on his face. I narrowed my eyes at his reaction. Does he think I don't know how to train? Is he mocking me? How dar...

"Okay." What? Just okay? That easy?

Who cares as long as it's in my favour. My eyes lit up like a candles seeing his approval of training his people.

"Show us some of your moves then, don't you?" Oh he is mocking me. Now I get it. He thinks I can't beat his people.

I smirked. "Lead the way Alpha."

He was too smirking at me. He nodded his head and led the way. I walked bedsides him not behind like a puppy when he motioned for me to walk with him.

People were watching us walking together and not fighting like he usually does not me. I am naive in all of this. This Alpha gets every opportunity to yell at me.

Training grounds were not so far away from the pack house. Actually everything here was in the close proximity. If something unfortunately happens then people gets help quickly.

When we reached the training grounds, people stopped doing what they were doing and looked at us. They must have sensed their Alpha's power.

Females and males were standing watching us in curiously. Seeing a witch in training ground.

"Go." He said to me.

I looked at him and nodded my head. I will give him a eye catching show. Not only him but for everyone too.

"I want your best fighter to fight with me." I said loudly to the people in front of me.

They must be thinking what's gotten into me suddenly.

Suddenly one bulgy man walked behind the people and came towards me and stood in front of me. So he is their best fighter. Okay. No problem.

He was a Hulk in shape. I looked at his Alpha who was watching me curiously. So he is going to watch me fight with the man in front of me? Good for him.

I tied my hair in a head bun before removing the hair band from my hand. And took my position on the ground.

The hulk man too took his position. Everyone was watching us. Some were looking anxious to see a petite woman in front of the giant man and some were watching us curiously. Curiosity get the cat killed, didn't they know the phrase?

No one said anything as a dead silence spread around us. No one was talking as they were busy watching us or especially busy watching me.

The giant man was waiting for me to take the lead and I granted his wish by striking his leg but actually attacking his stomach while ducking to avoid the hit he was aiming at my head. But he didn't make a sound when I punched his guts as hard as I could.

He was waiting for my second move thinking of tiring me out soon but he didn't know that I could move like a pro without even tiring.

What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

I ran towards him and he was ready to flip me down on the hard ground but I slipped and pulled his left leg making him fall on the ground with a thud.

He quickly got up but now he had smirk on his face. Looks like now he won't go easy on me and it wasn't like he was in the first place.

He ran towards me and in one motion I would have cracked my precious jaw if I did not see this coming. I backed away and elbowed him on the behind of his big neck at the same time kicking his mouth without giving him a chance to react. I continued kicking and punching his face, stomach, legs and anything I could get my hands and legs saw until the authoritative voice echoed on the silence ground.

"ENOUGH."

Only then I saw what I had done to the man who was coughing on the ground. Now I felt bad. I did give him a number.

The giant man moved his gaze and looked at me still smirking. Why he is smirking now?

"Got some fantastic skills you have there." I chuckled at him and pulled my hand for him to take.

He took it and then stood up. "I am Volk and nice to meet you Ara."

I wasn't surprised when he said my name. Everyone here knew me unlike me.

I smiled while shaking my hand with him.

"Alpha." Volk bowed his head when Alpha Onyx came near us.

"Who did teach you moves like this?" It was his first question towards me.

"Someone who was talented enough to teach me." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

Alpha Onyx nodded his head. "You can train people along with Volk from now on."

Yes?

Oh fuck yes.

"You were this excited to train?" It was Volk's voice.

I happily nodded at him. Of course I was excited and looking forward to it.