"And I love you. Sleep baby, both of my babies."

***

I have a week left before it's over. 

"Unnie!" Some girls yelled behind me. 

"Annyeong," I waved and smiled. I had gone into the mall with Manse as the guys practiced, to sort of spend some time before the baby comes. 

"Noonas!" Manse smiled. That little lady killer. 

"Be a good boy Manse, remember," I bowed my head a little as he followed, bowing. 

"Omo, he's so cute!" They squealed. "These are for the baby, when it arrives. We are all so excited!" They squealed again, taking selfies with Manse, and myself. 

"Good luck with the birth Unnie!" They teased, winking. Aish. ARMYs eh. 

"You're all so cheeky," I laughed. 

"Bye Unnie! Bye Manse-ah!" They bowed and left. 

"Can we get ice cream now?" He looked up and blinked. 

"How can I say no when you're batting those eyelashes?" I covered my eyes, and looked down to find him still blinking, but grinning. "What flavour?" I sighed in defeat. 

***

Oh god. No. He's early. No. 

"You alright?" J-Hope came into the room. 

"You look a little pale," Jin commented. 

"I uh..." began as all eyes were on me. "Either just peed myself... or..." then the pain came. "Nope, definitely haven't peed myself." I whined. 

"OH MY GOD BATTLE STATIONS!" Tae yelled running around. 

"Where's Namjoon?" I held onto Sugas hand. 

"He's downstairs," Jimin ran from the room. 

THIS PAIN IS TOO MUCH. 

"I'm going to kill him, I swear," I sat, Suga's face turning whiter than I thought possible. 

"Yo, what's going on?" Namjoon came in all calm, but then saw me. "Jesus christ," his eyes widened. 

He bit his lip and came over to me, grabbing my other hand. "Jesus," he grimaced when the pain came to his hand. 

"Don't even think about complaining Kim Namjoon, you did this to me," I felt another pain come through. 

***

"You gotta push baby," he held my hand, he never let go. 

"What do you think I'm doing?" I raised an eyebrow. 

The pain, it was worse than stubbing your little toe. That shit hurts. A lot. It's like, 20 times worse than that. Like you're being ripped open. 

Watermelon through a pea. 

Then I heard the tiny cries. 

"You did it baby, we made a baby," Namjoon smiled, kissing me again. 

"We did it," I sighed, leaning back into the bed. 

*Rap Monster's POV*

"Hey hyung...." Jimin panted, leaning forward. 

"What's up?" 

"You need to go see Lizzie, now," he panted. 

"Yo, what's going on?" I went in calmly, ready for the scary pregnant lady. But that's when I saw the look on her face and the panic in everyone else.