"Don't start your preaches now! By the way, what is that sound?" he asked.

"I am in a club." I replied looking around.

"You? In a club? And I have to believe it?" He asked shocked.

"Come on, Bhai! I was not a nerd before." I replied frowning.

"That doesn't count no matter how many times you say that. Anyway, enjoy." He said hanging up, and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't drink!" We three said to each other at a time and laughed.

"Then what are you doing in this club?" Pavani asked Rajeev.

"Same reason like you." He replied shrugging.

"I am here to celebrate my breakup." She said, and I frowned.

"Break up?" I asked her frowning.

"Yeah! He said he can't do long-distance and just broke up with me." She replied sighing.

"The poor fellow is finally out of your crutches." Rajeev said, and she smiled at him.

"Let's dance?" She asked and we both nodded, walking towards the dance floor.

"Are you feeling shy, Rajeev?" She asked, looking at him.

"No!" He replied, frowning.

"Then dance with her holding her." She said, pushing him towards me, and I stopped him with my hands.

"Let's just dance." He said, and I nodded.

We both started dancing, and I caught Pavani winking at me making me glare at her.

"So what are your plans for the holidays?" I asked holding his hand.

"Will go out of station for a few days and then return to enjoy in our Mumbai." He replied smiling.

"Count both of us in that." Pavani said, and I rolled my eyes.

"What about you?" he asked, and we felt comfortable while dancing.

"I will play with Ayesha, I will play with Ayesha, and I will play with Ayesha." I replied and burst out laughing seeing his face.

"Trust me that the task is not enough even for a year. She finds these new games every time that I look at her in amaze. She is genius you see." I added thinking about her.

"She is lucky to have you as her Mother." He said, and my smile dropped.

"No, I am lucky." I said smiling again.

"Excuse me?" Pavani said and dragged me towards the ladies' washroom.

"Ow! What the hell Pavani?" I asked her rubbing my shoulder where I got hit my wall.

"That's what I am asking. What the hell Nisha?" She asked, glaring at me.

"What did I do?" I asked her frowning.

"What did you do?! I am here trying to set you up with him, and you are talking about your daughter." She replied, and I looked at her in complete shock.

"I know Ayesha is the sweetest girl in this world but at least try to flirt with him." She added, and I came out of my shock.

"One I am married and two you need to go to some hospital to check that brain of yours." I said hitting her shoulder.

"Ow! One you are married to a guy who doesn't care about you even a tiny little bit and two I just want you to be happy." She said hitting me back.

"Look, Pavani I am grateful that you are thinking about me, but I am happy." I said trying to make her understand.

"By what? Being a mother to a kid from past one year and to top off that you can't even be called as Mom." She said.

"Shh... don't shout!" I said, glaring at her.

"From past one-year anyone would have believed that you are mother but not a wife to someone, Nisha." She said ignoring me.

"Rajeev likes you and you are comfortable with him. So why don't you both just give it a go?" She added.

"I am married Pavani and I respect my vows." I said glaring at her.

"You got married in a registered office and there are no vows." She said sighing.

"But my heart knows. I will never breach them, and he will never breach them too." I said rubbing my face.

"Are you sure?" She asked frowning.

"Yes! He will never cheat on me." I replied confidently.

She was just about to say something, but then we heard 'Shh...' from some cubicle in the washroom. We both opened the door, and I stumbled back looking at the two people in it.

"Right! He is definitely respecting his vows." Pavani mumbled after a few minutes bringing me out of my shock.

Sudhir and Sanju just stared at me with shock faces and looking at the lipstick marks on his shirt, I don't need anything else to know.

"Let's go!" I said, holding Pavani's hand and started walking out.

"I am so going to get Rajeev and you together." That's what I heard before we both walked out of the washroom.

"I need to go home." I said, feeling something weight on my chest and started gulping continuously.

"Sure!" She said and called Rajeev while we both walked outside.

I just sat numbly behind Rajeev until he dropped me near my home. I assured Pavani that I will be fine and then they both left.

I stood near the door just staring at it and I don't know for how long... 

------------------------------------------------------

So cliffhanger ha...

Surprise surprise... :D

So do you guys think he is cheating??? What do you think???

There are no updates for today in this story and the next chap is prologue... :)

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...