Chapter 21 : Mission With Principal

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Class Monitor Fu Hua opened the classroom door and walked towards Y/N

Kiana : "Even her too!?"

Mei : "Kiana-Chan, calm down"

Fu Hua : "Y/N, The Principal calls you to the Principal's Office"

Y/N : " -_-' , eh...did i do something wrong?"

Fu Hua : "I don't think so. Maybe you should go there and find out yourself"

Y/N : "Ah, Okay.."

Y/N then walked out of the classroom and headed to the principal's office, right in front of principal's office Y/N knocked the door

Y/N : "Ms.Theresa?, It's me Y/N"

Theresa : "Y/N?, Get in"

Y/N then opened the door and sit on the chair in front of Theresa

Y/N : "So......did i do something??"

Theresa : "No, just need your help"

Y/N : "For what exactly?"

Theresa : "I heard that you trained with Rita and Durandal back then right"

Y/N : "Yes, why?"

Theresa : "I'll explain now, the Science Departement detected powerful Honkai energy reading over Nagazora"

Y/N : "Nagazora?, Did it was some kind of Honkai Beast?"

Y/N : "I mean there was still Honkai Beast in Nagazora and no wonder if they absorbs the energy when Mei turn into that Herrscher thing"

Theresa : "Nope, the readings is more higher than Honkai Beast, in fact....."

Theresa : "It was Herrscher-Level entities"

You are shocked to hear the word 'Herrscher', you remember how strong Mei was when she turned into a Herrscher and easily got rid of a horde of Honkai Beasts.

Y/N : "What!?, Another thing like back then?"

Theresa : "Yes but they mention that the readings was weaker than Mei when she awakened"

Theresa : "Let's just say it's still not a perfect one, it's just matter of time until it become full awakened one"

Y/N : "I-i see, so what's does that have to do with me"

Theresa then smiled cutely and stood on the table in front of you while pointing you with her finger

Theresa : "Y/N Murata, you will go on your first mission with me!"

Y/N : "Huh?............"

Theresa : "You may have realized it, but there are still many people here who doubt your abilities"

Theresa : "Therefore, if you can help me complete this, it will be your achievement and prove that you can hold yourself in battle"

What Theresa said is true, there are still some people in St. Freya who doubt your strength, if you succeed at least their views will change a little

Theresa : "So?, Are you ready for your first mission?"

Y/N : "Yes!"

Nagazora,Chiba Academy