Chapter 1 : First Mission

__________

A Week After Your Spar With Kiana

You and the girls are now in the Hyperion that is flying over the city which is being attacked by many Honkai Beasts and Zombies, and you are all ready to jump into the middle of the city.

Himeko : So that was the plan, you all understand?

Kiana & Mei : Yes!

Bronya : Roger

Y/N : Okay sis!

Himeko : Now,let's jump down

Mei : Let's regroup later on the Rendezvouz point.

Kiana : Okay! Mei,Bronya,Y/N! Catch you later!

Bronya : .......

Himeko then jumped first and was followed by Kiana, then Mei, and Bronya.

Y/N : Yosh!,Let's do this!

You then jumped towards the city. Strong winds hit your body while you fell at a high speed.
you then catch the honkai beast that is flying near you and use it as a landing pad. and you land on a tall building and then you get thrown into the street.

Y/N : Ugh, at least the pain is less, Thank you honkai beast that I don't know🙏

Suddenly your comms rang as you answered it.

Himeko : Y/N can you hear me?

Y/N : Yeah, very clear sis.

Himeko : All you need to do is one thing, exterminate all Honkai beasts and secure the area.

Y/N : Understood

Himeko : after finishing, immediately go to the rendezvous point

Y/N : Okay!

Himeko then cut off the communication channel. meanwhile you Get your katana ready.

Suddenly a Honkai Beast landed in front of you and tried to charge you, but you dodged sideways and cut off its hind legs.

Y/N : You want to play?....

Y/N : ....Let's play!

Suddenly many Honkai beasts surround you from all directions.and one of them tries to attack you from behind but you hold its head and decapitate it on the spot.

Another honkai beasts also try to attack but they are no match for you who move swiftly and cut into the bodies of the honkai beasts who try to attack you.

Several Minutes Later

Y/N was staring at the mountain of honkai beast corpses piled up beside him

(A/N : Just imagine the corpse is honkai beast and you standing beside of it :v)

Y/N : Dang.....

Y/N : How long has it been there??