Chapter 21 : Mission With Principal

A few days after the sparring. You go to St. Freya to meet Kiana, Mei, Bronya and the others. then your Sister and a little girl in Nun's clothes approached you.

Himeko : "have you recovered? Lil Bro?"

Nun Child : "Is this your brother, Himeko?"

Himeko : "Yeah, he's a little taller than the last time we met. well at least he's taller than you *Smirk*"

Nun Child : "Grrr!! You!!, I'll cut your salary for that"

Himeko : "Geh, your jokes isn't funny Theresa"

Y/N : "Sis, who is this midget?"

Himeko & Kiana : "Pfft!"

Theresa : "You brat, Im the Principal of St.Freya, Theresa Apocalypse from House Apocalypse"

Y/N : "Apocalypse?, Are you related to the Overseer?, By any way"

Theresa : "Yeah, He is my Grandpa"

Y/N : "Huh?, Grandpa?, How old is he?. He seems like an 25-30 years old to me!"

Theresa : "There is more than meets on the eye, Y/N"

Himeko : "Y/N, Put your stuff in the Dorm, Kiana will show you around"

Kiana : "Okay!, This makes me remember when I first moved to Nagazora, right Y/N?"

Y/N : "Yeah, though our role is swapped now

Then The Trio helps you carry your things to your new room and takes you around St.Freya

Next Day

You were sleeping peacefully until a very familiar voice woke you up

??? : "Hey! Wakey wakey, you don't want to late in your first day didn't you?"

Y/N : "Nghh, Oh Kiana?" *Yawn*

Y/N : "Is my alarm not ringing??"

Kiana : "The poster on your wall says 'Wake up 10 minutes earlier!' "

Y/N : "Then let me sleep for another 10 minutes"

Kiana : "Hey!"

Classroom

*A/N : I just named the Random Student as R.S and of course they all is girl, since St.Freya didn't have many Boy who have high honkai adaptibility at that time*

R.S (1) : "Eh, No way! You meet with Rita-Sama?, The S-Rank Valkyrie?. And get trained by her? How lucky"

R.S (2) : "Not just Rita-Sama but Durandal-Sama too?!, She is the strongest Valkyrie in Schicksal!, Aah I want her Autograph"

Y/N : "Does the difference in Valkyrie Rank matter that much?"

Y/N : "I Mean, They were both very strong but was the difference between A-rank to S-rank is that big?"

R.S (3) : "What are you saying Y/N-Kun, the gap between A-Rank and S-rank is so big than you ever imagine."

R.S (4) : "That's right, Even the current number of S-Rank can be counted by finger"

Y/N : "I..I see..."

Y/N(Mind) : 'No wonder they beat me so easy'

Meanwhile In the corner of the classroom

Kiana : "Those girls....they were too close to Y/N"

Kiana said while bitting her clothes

Bronya : "The Bronya sense jealously..."