Chapter 20 : The Knight And The Maid

"...." = You Talking

'....' = You Thinking

___________________________

SCHICKSAL HQ, MEDIC BAY

You can be seen lying on a nursing bed, with both your hands wrapped in thick bandages, It wasn't long before your eyes slowly opened and you realized you were in some kind of treatment room

Y/N : "Ugh...where am i...??"

Y/N : 'How long was I faint out?'

You look around you and it looks like this is a treatment room with a capacity of two patients, you look to the side but the patient's bed next to you is covered by a curtain.

??? : "Took you long enough to wake up"

The patient beside you moves the curtain so you can see her. The girl who looked a little older than you with blonde hair and a few white strands kindly greeted you.

Y/N : "Ah, sorry to bother you...."

Y/N : "By the way, my name is Y/N... Murata Y/N, You?"

Bianka : "Bianka. Bianka Ataegina, nice to meet you"

Y/N : "I..i see, Are you a Valkyrie here?"

Bianka : "Yes, just a normal Valkyrie you see everywhere"

Y/N : "Really, you looks like professional to me"

Bianka : "Am i?"

Y/N : "Yeah, so...what makes you end here?"

Bianka : "Just a wound from mission, not a big deal"

The two of you fell silent making the situation more awkward

Y/N : 'Damn, what topic should I talk about?!, I curse my high school days where I wasn't close to girls'

Y/N : 'Except for Kiana and Mei of course'

Then the girl then spoke and opened the conversation again

Bianka : "I've never seen you around here, how did you end up here? with your hand injured that badly?"

Y/N : "Not much to talk but...you know the outbreak yesterday?"

Bianka : "Outbreak? Ahh, more precisely, it happened 3 days ago, you have been unconscious for 3 full days"

Y/N : "WAIT, THAT LONG?"

Y/N : "Well nevermind, I didn't understand what happened but I generated some kind of power and deflected the attacks from Herrscher and the Nexus System"

Bianka : "That's too reckless, I say"

Y/N : "Well, I wanted to save my friend so I had to do it"

Bianka : "I see, i think you are a good person Y/N"

She said while smiled warmly at you, making you blushing.

Y/N : "Y-yeah thanks"

Bianka : "So what do you want to do after this?"

Y/N : "There wasn't much choice but to enter St. Freya and train"

Bianka : "You can choose a peace and quiet life you know"

Y/N : "Yeah, i knew but....that just doesn't feel like me, my friend is enrolling on St.Freya high of course they will face more danger someday...i just want to protect them when the time come"

Bianka : "Why?, Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking down on you. I just want to know the reason"

Y/N : "Well, it's just the type of person i'am. I can't really explain why, you know"