Chapter 14 : Energetic White-Haired Girl

Hello There

". . . . ." = You Talking

'. . . . .' = You Thinking

_________________________

In Hyperion you are starting to get a little better after Mei comforted you. Now in your room at Hyperion, Mei is feeding you food while the two of you are remembering memories of when you were in high school in Nagazora.

Mei : "Say, before you met me, you met Kiana first, right?"

Y/N : "Yeah, that time was just a coincidence, but who would have thought that I would be good friends with her until now"

Mei : "*Chuckles* I still remember that time when you were delinquent"

Y/N : "Hey, im not that bad"

*Y/N recalled his meeting with Kiana 2 years ago*

Student (A) : "Hey isn't that Y/N?"

Student (B) : "That's right, why would he come to school when he would just skip every class"

Student (A) : "Better not to get close to him"

Y/N Just look at them with a glare and they run away scared

Y/N : "Tch, if it wasn't for that stupid warning letter, I wouldn't have set foot here."

Y/N walked into the teacher room, and he was scolded by the teacher because he often skipped class.

Teacher : "Even if your test scores are good, at least enter one or two classes"

Y/N : "Why?, don't all teachers only care about test scores?"

Teacher : "Well, most teachers do, but the problem lies with you Y/N, we heard that you beat up students from other schools too"

Y/N : "Well . . . ."

Y/N : ". . . . They pissed me off"

Teacher : "Anyway this is a final warning, the only way we can pass you on to third year is at least you attend the following classes"

Y/N : "Yeah. . ."

Y/N walked out of the teacher's room, and headed to the school gate to walk home, where she ran into a purple-haired Senpai who carrying a pile of books

Y/N : "Ah, im sorry"

??? : "No no, I'm the one who should apologize"

??? : "This pile of books is blocking my sight"

Y/N : "You are a third year right senpai?"

??? : "Ah yes, how about you?"

Y/N : "I'm in second year, well if I don't get another warning letter"

??? : "I see, Ah, I forgot I have to hurry"

Y/N : "Ah yeah. . . See ya Senpai"

With that, Senpai left you and you walked towards your apartment, but you were surprised because the lights in the apartment next to you were on, which should not have been occupied

Y/N : 'Did someone just move here?'

Y/N : 'Well, what do i care At the very least they will also treat me like any other Delinquent'

Y/N opened his apartment door and started cooking dinner.Then he thought a little about himself and his family.

Y/N : 'Since father's death, Nee-San has always been pursuing the truth behind his death. . . .'