Chapter 19 : An Offer

yo
________________________

3 Days after the battle at Nagazora

A woman with red hair and wearing a valkyrie uniform was seen entering the principal's office at St. Freya

Himeko : "Ugh, crazy little brats"

Himeko : "It's been 3 days and my body still hurting like hell!"

??? : "You were using a Prototyipe Nexus System and you force overloaded it to take a direct hit from a Herrscher"

??? : "Count yourself lucky that you still can complaining in front of me"

Theresa : "Hot-Headed Bimbos like you always mess up!"

The little girl pointed at Himeko with her finger and seems a little annoyed

Himeko : "Where are you madam principal?, Im afraid i can't find you?"

Theresa : "Shut It!!, My report now!"

Himeko : "Wait....Here you go"

Himeko took out the data chip she had hidden in her cleavage and gave it to Theresa

Theresa : "What the!.... Why you keep important data there!?"

Himeko : "You were the one who told me to keep this a secret"

Himeko : "Hide the data in a really safe place, don't let anyone find out!"

Himeko : "Your words"

A thick mark appeared on Theresa face and some kind of burning Aura could be seen around Theresa

Theresa : "ENOUGH!, Give it to me!"

Theresa : "Ugh it's so icky and sweaty"

Theresa : "Breast are so stupid"

After inserting the chip into the computer and checking the data on it, Theresa spoke to Himeko again

Theresa : "For now I'll need a report about what happened that night Major!"

Himeko was silent for a moment, then told what happened that night about Kiana tearing off Herrscher of Thunder's wings and Y/N turning into something unknown even though it was still imperfect.

Theresa : "I see, so this young girl, Kiana Kaslana managed to stop the herrscher by ripping off her wings?"

Himeko : "Yeah, Herrscher wings. We're talking about pure, raging, insanely hot, unstoppable runaway Honkai energy"

Himeko : "Science division always claimed that human bodies are incapable of handling Honkai at that level"

Theresa : "That's because she's very special"

Himeko : "huh?..."

Theresa : "Kiana.... I never thought I will meet you again after so many years..."