Chapter 16 : Outbreak

Buongiorno

_____________________________

After you introduced Kiana to Mei, the three of you became close friends, as if the three of you had known each other for a very long time even though you had only been together for a few days.

Until That Day

Hearing the loud explosion, Y/N woke up from his sleep and turning on the TV tried to find out what had happened.

Y/N : "What The Hell"

"An unknown radiation is spreading in Nagazora and the radiation is slowly turning people into zombies, it is suspected that the radiation comes from a bomb that exploded at 'Senba High School' For everyone who is still alive, please do not leave your homes."

Y/N : "Senba!?"

Hearing the name of the school that was very familiar to him, he was surprised and hurriedly put on his uniform and ran to Senba High.

Y/N (Mind) : 'Kiana,. . . Mei. . . Please be safe'

On the way as expected, many zombies were already wandering aimlessly and some of them were eating humans.

Y/N : "Geh!"

After realizing Y/N's presence, the Zombies started chasing him and Y/N ran in the opposite direction from his destination

Y/N : "Dammit! At this rate I won't make it to school"

However, when Y/N was cornered, a missile was fired at the crowd of zombies, the zombies were killed and Y/N was able to breathe a sigh of relief.

And a little girl younger than him with gray twintails tied like a drill appeared before him

Y/N : "Phew, Thanks If you hadn't helped me, I might have been one of them by now"

Little Girl : "No serious injuries were detected on Subject Civillian body"

Little Girl : Subject Civillian better go to the Shelter, The Bronya will take care of the rest"

Y/N : "So Your name is Bronya. . .right?,My name is Y/N, I appreciate your advice, but I can't go now, I have to find my friends"

Bronya : "If you go to Senba High right now, it's the same as suicide"

Y/N : "I don't care, I have to go there right now."

Y/N : "By the way, How did you know I was heading to Senba High?"

Bronya : "It's an easy thing, looking at the possible routes you took, all the calculations show you are heading to Senba High"

Y/N : "Calculations?"

Bronya : "Forget it, are you really serious about that?"

Y/N : "Yeah"

Bronya : "It can not be helped, take this"

Bronya brought out a robot behind her and the robot gave him a suitcase containing a weapons

Y/N : "Woah!, What is that robot?! It's so cool Bronya!"

Bronya : "This is Project Bunny 19C, Mech designed for short and long range combat"

Y/N : "Then what is in this suitcase?"

Bronya : "Subject Y/N can open it now"